Ok, so i want to add music to my bb pearl flip, it has a 8gig card in it, i have the latest bb desktop manager and the newest "update" for media sync, whenever i cluck on media sync and click on to add the music the screen comes up showing a pic of it trying to connect {usuall} then after a min my phone restarts and it wont connect but it has my pin and device before i open up media sync!! plz healp!
    12-03-09 04:50 PM
    i've been having a similar problem, except my computer won't recognize my blackberry or my media card as a mass storage device. as such, i have no way to load music, movies, or anything to my BB.

is there a problem with the drivers on my computer? or the software on my device?

12-03-09 05:12 PM
    tried to put music on my tour, BB media sync wouldn't do it, probably something I was doing wrong, went to windows media, no problem, good luck
    12-03-09 05:15 PM
    i've been having a similar problem, except my computer won't recognize my blackberry or my media card as a mass storage device. as such, i have no way to load music, movies, or anything to my BB.

is there a problem with the drivers on my computer? or the software on my device?

yeah i either get this or my computer just straights up just restarts like it would if i did a batt pull
    12-03-09 05:15 PM
    tried to put music on my tour, BB media sync wouldn't do it, probably something I was doing wrong, went to windows media, no problem, good luck
    i am doing this now so far so good ill keep ya updated
    12-03-09 05:19 PM
    phone still restarted...
    12-03-09 05:34 PM
    trying again ... i dont know what the heck is going on

EDIT: Nothing... phone just restarts.. ima going to try and wipe phone and reinstalling desktop manager in a few ill keep ya updated.
    12-03-09 05:38 PM
    nothing worked
    12-03-09 10:08 PM
    nothing worked
    I was thinking of putting songs from ipod on phone, but I understand it can't be done, this is the one thing I'm really jealous of the iphone. If I would have known I wouldn't have bought the ipod, my own damn fault, live and learn. If you get it straightened out keep us posted.
    12-04-09 03:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD