I have an 8220.

Got a new work computer with Windows 7.
    Have Desktop Manager 5.01

I want to sync tasks and calendar only to my microsoft outlook.

When I try to, it tells me I need to configure my syncronization settings so I follow the steps.

I get the box telling to select desktop application. And it gives me three choices:

<none>
    ASCII importer/Exporter
    Yahoo!

None of which seem to be right. How do I sync with my outlook? My IT gal wasn't able to help. I use the calendar sync function a lot as it's so much easier to enter there and then sync.
    02-17-10 03:24 PM
    I recently had this problem as well. After updating from Office 2003 to Office 2007. In my case uninstalling office 2003 after upgrading to Office 2007 took away some essential files - although Office ran normally the sync did not work as in your case. Upgrading to Office 2007 was supposed to uninstall the previous version but for some reason this did not work properly and a manual uninstall from add/remove programmes was necessary.

I fixed this by reinstalling Office which must have resintalled the missing/corrupt files and now all works very well.

Are you able to try a reinstall of the office suite?
    02-25-10 07:47 AM
    thanks for your response Aeron. That is something I will have to talk to our IT person about!
    02-25-10 07:55 AM
    I have same problem. My buddy has same problem. He has Vista. I have Windows 7.

I have an older Office 2000 Professional. Outlook is not showing up. Only Ascii and yahoo for calendar and contacts.

I do not have Office 2007 with Outlook.

It works fine on another computer with DM, Windows XP, and Office 2000.

This is ridiculous.
    03-03-10 03:19 PM
    I dont had any problem when I upgraded from vista to seven...
    03-04-10 10:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD