hello everyone, i just bought a blackberry curve 8900 and am satisfied with the phone. i just recently installed the lackberry desktop software and it causes my computer to act weird. When i first start my computer with the program it works fine but then after awhile especially when i exit out of the blackberry software program my computer starts to work extremely slow and starts to freeze. What could be the cause of this... If it matters i have the 5.0 desktop version and my computer is not old. im running windows xp i have 2.4 ghz and 2gb of ram.. plese help asap!!!!!
    09-05-09 05:48 PM
    If you installed Desktop Manager with the option to load and run automatically whenever you boot your PC, uninstall it and reinstall it without that option. You don't need DM running unless you are using it. Running it at bootup has been reported to cause problems like you describe.
    09-05-09 05:59 PM
    thats what i Did at first i had it start when i started my computer but then I uninstalled it and reinstalled it so it doesnt automatically open when i start the computer and i am having the same problem... is there anything else that could be causing this... my computer jus starts slowing down and if i keep clicking the mouse i hear a type of buzzer sound coming from the computer
    09-05-09 06:04 PM
    anyone??????
    09-05-09 06:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD