Hi all,
    I got weird situation here, everytime I connect my phone to device manager, it always shut down with error messege
    AppName: desktopmgr.exe AppVer: 5.0.1.18 ModName: desktopmgr.exe
    ModVer: 5.0.1.18 Offset: 000e6535

and I tried to search the internet, and I got this link:
    Calendar problems and resolutions - BlackBerryForums.com : Your Number One BlackBerry Community

I followed this method:
    In any BES environment, if your Calendar isn't syncing, go to Options --> Advanced Options --> Service Books, and delete the Desktop[CMIME] and Desktop[CICAL] service books and either have the BES Administrator resend them, or if you have a computer with Desktop Manager
    (4.1 or higher) set up with the connection to the mail service, simply connect the BlackBerry - the service books will automatically reload.

but... my email is gone now, help, anyone know whats wrong with it? I'm so screwed up
    03-05-10 04:50 AM
    Service books.... log onto your provider's BIS website and resend your Service Books... if you have T-Mobile USA you can go to https://my.t-mobile.com/, after you log in look under "Connect and Share" and click on "Configure email"... then you should see something for Service Books.

As for the Desktop Manager issue... remove the application using Add/Remove Programs... then reboot your PC... download and install the app again using the link in my signature below.
    03-05-10 09:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD