I have a BB Curve 8330 and am running Desktop Manage 4.5. When I try to delete the sample pics by just using my phone, I go to files, then device memory, then sample pics...but when I click on the properties of each pic to try & delete it they are "Read Only" and no "Delete" option is offered. THEN, I plug my BB up to the computer and try to access these files through my Desktop Manager but I cannot find these files...instead it seems to only be accessing my media card EVEN WHEN I specifically choose DEVICE MEMORY...it still shows the folders in my media card. My free Device Memory is like 1.6MB. All my pics, ring tones, vids etc. are on my media card. Also on a side note, I have deleted all third party apps and unnecessary service books...but the icons for the service books I delete always reappear. As you can probably tell my phone is running slow & locking up due to insufficient Device Memory which I'm trying to resolve.
    11-08-10 08:26 AM
    I don't think you can, but I also dont think those pics even take up much memory. If you cant hold an extra 10 pics, then why even have bb?
    11-08-10 08:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD