I'm using an older model laptop to just do a few "Window things" as I run Xubuntu on my main laptop. I have a Dell D600 XP Pro 2002 version SP3, Pentium M, 1.4 MHz, 512 MB RAM. I downloaded the 6.01 Desktop Manager and it says I need to add Microsoft.NET framework 3.5 SP1. So I download it, but it doesn't take for some reason, it then says after trying to once again setup the Desktop Manager it says to go back and "reverify the package". I love my BB Bold 9930 but am frustrated, please help.
    02-09-12 12:05 AM
    I'm using an older model laptop to just do a few "Window things" as I run Xubuntu on my main laptop. I have a Dell D600 XP Pro 2002 version SP3, Pentium M, 1.4 MHz, 512 MB RAM. I downloaded the 6.01 Desktop Manager and it says I need to add Microsoft.NET framework 3.5 SP1. So I download it, but it doesn't take for some reason, it then says after trying to once again setup the Desktop Manager it says to go back and "reverify the package". I love my BB Bold 9930 but am frustrated, please help.

Go into Control Panel, uninstall .net framework, reboot, and retry the install again.
    02-09-12 12:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD