Ok, so heres what is happening. I'm not the most graceful person, and i've dropped my phone a few times. Well normally, when i drop it, it loses service for a little while, and when it regains service, i get the multiple "Your myFaves contact has been updated" but then everything is fine. Well i dropped it today, and it wasn't so great, I got an SOS for service, but the catch was, the provider was T-Mobile. Thats my provider! So i did a battery pull, and the result was not only an SOS but a "Sim Card Error" where the carrier should be. I pulled the SIM Card out, tried it again, and it worked. But then randomly, it would drop signal again, and i'd get SOS on TMO, and now i get like 10 "Your Myfaves contact has been updated" and then i'll randomly get signal again for a while, and everything is great, then it drops again. Is my Berry screwed? I was gonna go to Best Buy and buy a $30 Moto Renew and pop the SIM in and use it for a while until i can get a new BB (Out of warranty, contract up in April, Insurance high, poor college kid)
    09-28-09 10:15 PM
    err yea bro, it strongly believe its fried. Take better care of your Things. Should've bought a rubber cover for it, saves on the drop damage. . . by alot.

personal suggestion, is to try >>> a wipe, or factory reset.<<< (any problems with this post back)
    09-28-09 10:24 PM
    I tried to take care of it, it just slips sometimes, and i had a rubber casing for it, so it cushioned it (It was on concrete of course ) I'm gonna back it up tonight, get a cheap replacement at Best Buy, and then look for a replacement on Craigslist until my contract is up so i can get a new phone (possibly not Blackberry, i'm thinking Android, but thats off subject)
    09-28-09 10:29 PM
    careful on Craigs List. Make sure you can verify the ESN is clean at a store with the seller. I know a lot of people who got burnt on CL phones.
    09-28-09 10:32 PM
    Sorry for your loss.
    09-28-09 10:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD