I've tried everything to get my blackberry to connect via bluetooth to my Macbook, but I can't get anything to work. Every once in a while my phone finds my computer, but my computer then won't give me a password. Any advice?

My computer has never had a problem connecting with any other phone before.
    06-04-08 02:54 PM
    Bluetooth doesn't work on the Mac at this time.

A good place to start if you're new to BB is the BlackBerry 101 Series

To learn how to sync your phone with your Mac and what you'll need read this thread Sync BB with Mac. If you're using Entourage 2008 then this is the thread for you.

Also the search feature built into this site is amazing you'll find the answers to most of your questions under the search forum button located just above in the tool bar area.
    Last edited by ERDude; 06-04-08 at 07:41 PM.
    06-04-08 07:38 PM
    I've tried everything to get my blackberry to connect via bluetooth to my Macbook, but I can't get anything to work. Every once in a while my phone finds my computer, but my computer then won't give me a password. Any advice?

My computer has never had a problem connecting with any other phone before.
    I know i have a mac too.... it sucks that this feature dosnt work at the moment but welcome to the crack tho!
    06-04-08 07:42 PM
    actually it does work, but sporadically. i've even sent picture files several times via bluetooth, but it seems very unstable and now the macbook pro scans and even finds but won't acknowledge the blackberry 8830. i've spent a lot of time trying to get it working again, but it just isn't worth it right now. i sync my bb all the time with pocket sync and that works fairly well in one direction--from mac to device.
    06-09-09 09:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD