Hey i was just wondered if it is possible to have more than blackberry installed to your computer. can you have mulitple. i was just wondering cause i have a blackberry pearl 8130 currently but i want to switch back to my blackberry storm 9350. and give the pearl to my brother. if i download and install the new current os for the storm will it wipe out my pearl os that is installed to the computer. and i would i be able to use the two blackberrys on this computer with bb desktop manager 4.7 just wondering if anyone could answer that for me. .
    09-29-09 07:38 PM
    I have a similar question as the OP. My girlfriend and I have got new Curves 8330's. We are new to BB, Me a WM Treo user and her a Palm OS Treo user so we are both learning the ropes. My question is, are we going to be able to keep both of our phones synced with outlook using one computer. Haven't had much of a chance to mess it with it much, but on our computer we have our own user acct., so having the desktop manager on both acct. will both phones sync properly for our individual outlook acct.? Thanks for any help in advance.
    10-03-09 07:55 PM
    Yeah it's no problem. I've got 2 BBs backed up on the same computer (wife and me). I don't use Outlook so not sure of the specifics, but you can easily keep separate syncs if each user has their own user account.
    10-04-09 10:16 AM
    I have 4 BBs backed up in computer. Since each is identified individually by PIN, not gonna be much of a chance of a mixup.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-04-09 10:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD