Hi,

I just bought a blackberry playbook the other day and am getting to know it as it's my first tablet. I am normally an Apple user, but the playbook was on sale so I decided to give it a spin and see if I would like it more than a laptop.

I'm trying to sync my iTunes library using the desktop manager, but whenever I run the zip file that has the .exe in it, I keep getting it in the Japanese language and I can't find an English only version anywhere. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks.
    05-07-12 09:19 PM
    So choose english under the dropdown menu......OR perhaps you downloaded the wrong version. The trustedinstaller should automatically detect the language you use on the computer, so if it's showing up as Japanese, it means that your computer operating system is Japanese...that's all
    05-07-12 10:06 PM
    Thanks for the reply.
    The drop down menu is completely in different languages with no hint of English. My operating system is Windows 7 and should be in English, my region is set to Canada, and timezone is EST. I am confused as to why the installer would detect my OS as Japanese; is there a way to manually change it?
    05-07-12 10:38 PM
    I am having the same problem. I downloaded the new desktop software and it installed in japanese. How can I change it back to english???
    05-11-12 09:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD