Trying to get my storm to sync to MS Outlook on my new laptop. Laptop is Win Vista Premium 64 bit, DM is 5.0.0.11.

When setting up sync options DM only has yahoo and ascii importer exporter, Outlook is not an option.

Anyone know how to fix this????

Thanks.
    10-17-09 10:51 AM
    Trying to get my storm to sync to MS Outlook on my new laptop. Laptop is Win Vista Premium 64 bit, DM is 5.0.0.11.

When setting up sync options DM only has yahoo and ascii importer exporter, Outlook is not an option.

Anyone know how to fix this????

Thanks.
    I have this problem now. How did you get it resolved?
    01-06-10 08:40 AM
    I also am having this problem, any advice?
    01-09-10 04:53 AM
    I have sent some emails out looking for help. as soon as I hear back I will be glad to pass the info along to you.
    01-09-10 03:03 PM
    I'm a fairly newbie BB user and a Crackberry virgin - so hi!

I've got the same problem - but have sync'd BB to Outlook 2007 before - the option has just disappeared totally. (DM 5.0.1). Ta.
    01-10-10 11:17 PM
    Found a solution - I've been trialing MS Office 2007 (mainly for Outlook so I could sync Calendar with BB). Think I tinkered about with trying to delete parts of it 'cos I don't like Word/Excel 2007 (prefer 97 - far more straightforward). Must have corrupted something in Outlook. Did a repair - used method 2 from MS Knowledgebase: How to install and to repair 2007 Office features and it worked without having to re-install DM. Hope this helps someone out there!
    01-11-10 10:01 PM
    webbo69: THANK YOU. This worked for me. I just installed Windows 7, which meant I had to reinstall Outlook 2003. DM 5.01 did not show Outlook as a sync option. Steps I took:

Remove BB DM
    Control Panel, Programs, select MS Office, click on "repair"
    Reinstall DM

I'm not sure if the remove/reinstall of DM is necessary. I had already removed it before finding the instructions about repair of MS Office.
    03-10-10 10:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD