I went from Desktop Manager 4 to 6 after I upgraded my 8220 to the 9100. I haven't really experimented with DM6 until today and have to say I enjoyed the previous version far better.

I have an 8gig media card. I wanted of few of my most recent pics that I took with my 9100 on my pc. Well up until the DM upgrade it was vary simple. After selecting to view pics by date taken. I view the pics from my device on my pc highlight the ones I want and move them over. Apparently you can't do that with DM6, Or I've yet to find out how to do that. The order I got was by file name, which and several pics in just basically any random order.

If their is a way to just pick & chose of which pics you want transferred of just your most recent stuff I'll admit I'll need help with.
    02-03-11 12:07 AM
    I can't be of help with you, I think most people are using either the Wireless Transfer or just going into the files themselves using Explorer. Personally, I think that the new Media Sync via the desktop blows when using USB as when you transfer a folder over, you can't just pick and choose the music/pictures you want.

I can only suggest using Explorer......unless other people have figured out a way to get around this.
    02-03-11 12:50 AM
    I wanna import songs from my pc to my bb. Is there a way I can chose the songs I wanna import verses "all"?

From what I'm seeing with DM6 I have to chose to import by group, genre or artist and not by specific song.
    05-01-11 10:15 PM
    Ok, please. Let's not all answer at once here.
    05-05-11 05:44 PM
    Okay problems been resolved, all I had to do to get what I wanted was resort back down to v5.0.1
    05-24-11 10:24 PM
    ya did that months ago too, had the same problems. RIM is behind with most of this stuff and does not seem to care to resolve the problem. the new version looks nice but doesnt worth ****.....
    05-28-11 08:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD