I am having two issues with desktop manager and I will appreciate any help to resolve them. BTW, I have Bold 9000.

1. I downloaded desktop manager (460_b016_english.exe) from att.com. During installation I got 4 error messages about not being to register some dlls. The dlls are GW.dll, GWAPI.dll, DesktopSetup_pb.dll, SyncAE_pb.dll. After I acknowledge the error messages installation proceeds to completion.

2. When I click on MediaManager I get two errors: Runtime error.The application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. After I acknowledge this error message I get another message: Runtime error. R6025. pure virtual function call. Both of error messages are related to C:\program files (x86)\Roxio\Media Manager9\MediaManager9.exe

I rerun the installation to modify and repair but that did not help. I uninstalled and installed desktop manager but that didn't help. I am running Windows Vista 64 bit.

I researched online and found that several people encountered these issues but there was no proper resolution.

Thanks.
    06-22-09 11:20 AM
    Uninstall 4.6 and get 4.7 without media manager. You dont need it as long as you have a media card installed. Just enable mass sotrage mode and use it like a flash drive.
    06-22-09 12:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD