When I first got my blackberry storm, the storm and the media card both came up on my desktop when attached via USB cable. Now they no longer appear and I have no idea why. I've been searching so many forums and have not found any solutions that work. I've tried syncing with pocketmac (no luck), and blackberry media sync, which recognises my blackberry, but says no media card is inserted. I have all the mass storage options on, have formatted several times and have tried different USB ports, even installed the pocket mac USB update driver...

Any help would be appreciated, cheers.
    04-01-09 09:39 PM
    04-01-09 09:40 PM
    It's a known issue..
    Go to the mac section and read about it..
    04-01-09 09:41 PM
    I'm running 10.5.6.

xxfire: Hence why I wrote, i've been searching so many forums and haven't found a solution that works. Thanks for responding though..
    04-01-09 09:47 PM
    It's a known issue..
    Go to the mac section and read about it..
    08:40:33.992This is undoubtedly a stupid question to anyone familiar with the forum - but WHAT "Mac section"? Maybe I just missed it -but all I see are sections for various Blackberry devices and a few other smartphones.

I'm in sort of the same boat - but in my case only the device shows up, not the card (and the data storage or whatever it's called option is turned on). The Mac sync blows out every time, and all I'm trying to synch is music, bookmarks, notes and playlists. It grinds away, goes through SOME of the choices - then stops with an error message consisting of numbers that men nothing to me (or to any search engine). I also can't make heads or tails out of the Bluetooth connection - somehow I got it to connect, but it did not better than USB - exactly the same useless message.

It syncs perfectly with my Windows machines (which I personally don't car for, which is why home is all-Mac)- but I haven't found a single person able to consistently sync with a MAc (unless they are wiping out and re-syncing contacts - which I DON'T want to do on the Mac - only the Windows machine (2700 contacts in ACT sync just fine).

It's funny - with Windows we could not get Treos to sync worth a darn, but my Storm worked perfectly from day 1. On my Mac, where I have zero other problems, this doesn't work at all.

Go figure.
    09-21-09 11:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD