I hope there isnt a thread like this.
    But all of you mac users post in here.
    The reason i am doing this is because i dont know what software to use for my Blackberry Pearl.
    So post the software you are using, or any tips on how to get the software to work.

IM trying to get my music on but it isnt working.
    Last edited by bombhills63; 12-16-07 at 01:43 AM.
    12-16-07 01:30 AM
    Pocketmac for syncing Ical.

that's all i really use it for.

I use parallels if i want to do anything else.
    12-16-07 01:40 AM
    there has to be more than one other..bump!
    12-16-07 12:49 PM
    Thread moved!
    12-16-07 12:52 PM
    Thread moved!
    thankyou, im new here
    12-16-07 01:03 PM
    I just hook up the BB to the Mac via USB (after enabling Mass storage or whatever it's called) then drag music, ringtones, movies to my MSDHC card. I've read that Missing Sync supports iTunes playlists.
    I sync my calendar with Google's new sync app.
    I'm gonna have to wait until I get a new Intel Mac so I can use Windoze to update the OS and sync my contacts properly. I've not had good results with Pocket Mac.
    12-16-07 05:52 PM
    pocket mac for me
    12-31-07 09:12 PM
    I use the software that came with it...as well as enable mass storage...I haven't had any problems with my BB so far....and my favorite thing to do is watch videos that I downloaded from videos4blackberry.info It's already formatted to fit on your BB. You just have to download it to your computer then to drag it into your video folder on your micro sd card.

Another thing..since you are a MAC user...I convert home videos of my family using Quicktime.

I found out the optimal video settings for my BB and then use the Export option on the Quicktime...made the changes...saved the file and then dragged it into my micro sd card. To find the settings for the BB...I went onto the official BB site. Just search for it. Hope it helps.
    01-02-08 03:09 PM
    I use the software that came with it...as well as enable mass storage...I haven't had any problems with my BB so far....and my favorite thing to do is watch videos that I downloaded from videos4blackberry.info It's already formatted to fit on your BB. You just have to download it to your computer then to drag it into your video folder on your micro sd card.

Another thing..since you are a MAC user...I convert home videos of my family using Quicktime.

I found out the optimal video settings for my BB and then use the Export option on the Quicktime...made the changes...saved the file and then dragged it into my micro sd card. To find the settings for the BB...I went onto the official BB site. Just search for it. Hope it helps.
    Do I need a micro sd card to install video & music? Is it possible to save it on the device itself? Also, what is "mass storage"?
    01-21-08 04:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD