I bought a 20" iMac two weeks ago and think it is absolutely fabulous. I have used Windows from Dos 3.0 right up to and including Vista and wish now I had changed sooner.


    12-28-08 07:15 AM
    Mac addict signing in! Am proud to say that I've never owned a pc.
    Have a G5 tower for studio work, a 15" laptop and a 17" for live performance.
    Totally associate with those have sync troubles. Am now using missing sync which is far quicker and more reliable than pocket mac.
    It's a shame that missing sync won't copy sent emails to my mac though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-08 07:59 AM
    Yeah, I couldn't live without my Macbook Pro 15"... honestly guys, has anyone ever owned a better working laptop than that? It's goddamn incredible and wouldn't trade it for the world.

i do want a Blackberry though, but can you sync your Ical onto your BB? Is there also a way to see somewhere the application store for BB's?
    12-28-08 08:18 AM
    Yeah, I couldn't live without my Macbook Pro 15"... honestly guys, has anyone ever owned a better working laptop than that? It's goddamn incredible and wouldn't trade it for the world.

i do want a Blackberry though, but can you sync your Ical onto your BB? Is there also a way to see somewhere the application store for BB's?
    Yep, missing sync will do that for you, along with your address book contacts and any other files / folders you need to sync - music and movie files for example. Have used this with a BB 8200 and now a bold.

12-28-08 08:28 AM
    Hi!!! i would like the apple logo so that i can put it on my BBM, can this be done?? does anyone has it?? please help!!!
    12-28-08 11:02 AM
    Yep, missing sync will do that for you, along with your address book contacts and any other files / folders you need to sync - music and movie files for example. Have used this with a BB 8200 and now a bold.

Well then it's decided, Blackberry Bold here I come... nothing to stop me now.. Amazing how you can get all the info you want on a forum .
    12-29-08 04:36 AM
    I've been using Macs since back in the day. I don't have a newer Mac as I have a Performa 631CD, iMac/350 Indigo, and a Powerbook G4/550. I use PocketMac on my PB.

Getting a new iMac when income tax refund comes in.

12-29-08 05:43 AM
    MacBook user here... bought a first generation Mac (Oct. of 2006)... currently still running Tiger and no money for an upgrade to Leopard. I am also currently in the process of running Parallels or VM Fusion but most likely it will be Parallels since everyone has it. Want more info? PM me..
    12-29-08 05:56 AM

oh, so I'll ask you too.. if you sync your Ical, does it sync your colors too (as seperations between work, home, ...). I saw pocket informant for BB, but to be frank, I didn't really like the way it looks.. Ical is a beautifull calendar. Anyhing similar on BB's?
    12-29-08 07:50 AM
    just got a new MacBook for Christmas, replaces my old one!
    12-29-08 08:06 AM
    Count me in..
    2.4Ghz black Macbook and 8310 Curve.

Is there a way to put an Apple sign within my email signature ?
    12-30-08 04:14 AM
    Family of Mac lovers..Here's what we have

G4 Tower
    14" G3 Powerbook
    15" G4 Powerbook Titanium
    12" G4 Powerbook
    13" G4 White iBook
    13" White MacBook
    15" Silver MacBook Pro

BB Now: 8310
    BB Old: 8700 and 8800.

180G Ipod Classic, 2 80G Ipod classic and a few old ones we don't use anymore.

Been a Mac Addict since the beginning in the early 80's.
    12-30-08 02:46 PM
    17in MacBook Pro
    14in Macbook
    Mac Mini hooked up to 52in. Sharp Aquous, hooked up to 7.1 THX Onkyo surround and over 3T of stroage
    12-30-08 04:54 PM
    I have been using macs for like 7 years...ONCE YOU GO MAC YOU NEVER GO BACK...

i got a Macbook 13'' 2.1 GHZ Intel 2G Memory
    use to have two eMacs that i retired
    4G 3Gen ipod Nano
    80G ipod Classic
    Last edited by EdenAssasin; 12-30-08 at 05:20 PM. Reason: adding stuff
    12-30-08 05:18 PM
    new imac running vista 64 on the flip side
    powermac double-deuce soon to be GONE
    old powerbook that is well past its prime

BB curve that is struggling to play nice
    12-30-08 06:03 PM
    ...ONCE YOU GO MAC YOU NEVER GO BACK...
    So true LOL ....
    12-31-08 10:14 AM
    Check my Signature...I am MAC to the Bone!
    12-31-08 12:02 PM
    Hi my name is Eddie and I'm a macaholic (but even with my love for apple I bought a Curve instead of an iPhone)

01-01-09 02:12 AM
    Yep. Love my Macbook. It gives me a headache thinking back to my PC tower boot time, windows load time, virus check, IE slowness, useless time consuming "pre Spotlight" searches that took 10 minutes to locate a file, etc. I don't think there is much Microsoft can do now to win me back as a user. ****, Windows mobile is the reason I refuse to look at phones outside of BB's and iPhones.

Phone? Until the iPhone rediscovers the decades old technology "cut/copy and paste" I don't need another iPod with a phone thrown jammed into it. I love my Curve 8900 and its diamond clarity call abilities (even w/ speakerphone on).
    01-01-09 09:49 AM
    Ummm yes my name is Michael.....and...ummm....I am addicted to all things Mac. Had an Iphone but was able to break that addiction with my BLACKBERRY BOLD BABY!!!
    01-04-09 07:55 PM
    I liked mac's so much I had to leave Dell to work for Apple.
    01-04-09 10:08 PM
    My name is Dave and i have a problem... I've owned 4 macs (the old multicolored bubble Mac, the clamshell mac laptop, and now a new macbook and new imac) and 4 iPods (1st gen, Video, Touch, Classic).

But thanks to Black berry i dont look like a walking Mac-vertisment because i have my storm...

Which BTW i still cant sync to either of my macs...
    01-06-09 02:34 PM
    My name is Dave and i have a problem... I've owned 4 macs (the old multicolored bubble Mac, the clamshell mac laptop, and now a new macbook and new imac) and 4 iPods (1st gen, Video, Touch, Classic).

But thanks to Black berry i dont look like a walking Mac-vertisment because i have my storm...

Which BTW i still cant sync to either of my macs...
    LOL, have you tried Missing Sync for your BB. It works for me - iCal and Contacts.
    01-06-09 02:54 PM
    Let's see...I have my MacBook, and an iPod Classic...and my Bold...I think I'm good to go right?
    01-06-09 02:57 PM
    Hi, my name is redmoose and I'm a Mac addict, have been all my life. I have a powerbook G4 titanium for bed and a quad G5 thingy at the office with a cinema display, mmmm.

Have been a crack head for about a year as I can it to sync with the mac.

I have been having problems with pocketmac and a bold i brought off eBay (which didn't work!! it was pin locked) and used google sync instead. Seems to work okay, and it's all on a pretty cloud, unlike .mac which is slow, expensive and ****e.

Edit*
    forgot to mention in the house: mac classic, little black and white computer with floppy disk (My 1st) imac blueberry, imac G5 a couple of mac book's and a plethora of ipod's (incl a touch which has a real nice browser, come on blackberry)
    Last edited by redmoosefaction; 01-06-09 at 05:44 PM. Reason: Read the other posts and needed to add more!
    01-06-09 05:36 PM
966 ... 7891011 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD