function > form
    03-29-09 05:19 PM
    function > form
    LMAO Daniel.
    03-29-09 08:39 PM
    Hi.
    New here. I have a crappy phone, ready for an upgrade. Not big on using the internet via my phone, but never tried - probably would get hooked.

Have a Macbook, love it. Love ical, itunes, iphone and all the other i's. Want a phone that can sync with my mac - mostly the calender.

Any words of wisdom - I know nothing...... Deb
    03-29-09 09:07 PM
    Hi.
    New here. I have a crappy phone, ready for an upgrade. Not big on using the internet via my phone, but never tried - probably would get hooked.

Have a Macbook, love it. Love ical, itunes, iphone and all the other i's. Want a phone that can sync with my mac - mostly the calender.

Any words of wisdom - I know nothing...... Deb
    Well, the one phone that syncs seamlessly with a Mac is the iPhone.
    03-30-09 12:01 AM
    MacPro, MacBook.
    03-31-09 09:10 AM
    I have mac pro with dual dual core 2gh intel xeons with 4mb of cache per core 2 gigs of ddr2 f-dimms 256 mb nvidia 7600 gt dual mini dvi out 2 20 inch amlcd apple cinema displays both 1680x1050 dual 16x sony super drives and 750gigs of hd
    I can't make the symbol cuz was my only connection to the web is my crackberry

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-09 08:21 PM
    Oh I sync via built in bluetooth

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-09 08:24 PM
    Im Rocking the new Macbook Pro 17 inch Unibody 2.93 ghz version of Apples supreme machines..
    Ive made the switch about two years ago and never looked back....
    Ive also used the iphone since its birth but decided to give the storm a try now..
    Not sure which program im gonna use between the missing sync or the pocket manager..
    Any Suggestions ???
    Last edited by Borntomac; 04-02-09 at 10:52 AM.
    04-02-09 10:42 AM
    Im Rocking the new Macbook Pro 17 inch Unibody 2.93 ghz version of Apples supreme machines..
    Ive made the switch about two years ago and never looked back....
    Ive also used the iphone since its birth but decide to give the storm a try now..
    Not sure which program im gonna use between the missing sync or the pocket manager..
    Any Suggestions ???
    Those are your only 2 Mac choices as far as actual programs go. Others have opted to use Google to sync.

I'm just waiting on RIM because I refusssssssse to put windows on my MacBook!!
    04-02-09 10:44 AM
    Those are your only 2 Mac choices as far as actual programs go. Others have opted to use Google to sync.

I'm just waiting on RIM because I refusssssssse to put windows on my MacBook!!
    lol, yeah i felt the same way about putting windows on my machine..
    But if you use parallels instead of bootcamp..
    Its not such a bad experience..
    04-02-09 10:54 AM
    lol, yeah i felt the same way about putting windows on my machine..
    But if you use parallels instead of bootcamp..
    Its not such a bad experience..
    Thanks Mac, but I'll pass. As I continue to wait on RIM, I'll just use my PC when I need to sync or upgrade the OS.
    04-02-09 01:55 PM
    Nice, we got quite a few Mac users here...

I'm a Storm user and 8830 user. I own an Al iMac. I use MissingSync. And once in awhile I run DM via bootcamp, XP style!
    04-02-09 07:40 PM
    Macbook 13" 10.5.6, 2.2 GHz Intel Core Duo, 4 Gig RAM
    04-03-09 04:25 PM
    i got a mac book 2 ghz intel core 2 duo with 1 gb 667 mhz ddr2 sdram, and loving it. i had windows for awhile but once i got onto a mac never went back, im new to bb and so far loving it lol, wondering though how to get it that i can get the os on my bb to the leaked 114 the .75 is not what im liking and hoping it will be better, also looking for some 3rd party apps so any help would be greatly appreciated thanks guys
    04-03-09 09:37 PM
    i got a mac book 2 ghz intel core 2 duo with 1 gb 667 mhz ddr2 sdram, and loving it. i had windows for awhile but once i got onto a mac never went back, im new to bb and so far loving it lol, wondering though how to get it that i can get the os on my bb to the leaked 114 the .75 is not what im liking and hoping it will be better, also looking for some 3rd party apps so any help would be greatly appreciated thanks guys
    Get another 1gb of ram in there buddy. You'll see a huge speed increase.

In short you either need bootcamp or parallels and run windows to do it.

It appears RIM don't think much of mac users.
    04-04-09 06:43 AM
    Jay, upgrade your RAM and as Danger said, you'll notice a speed increase.

Memory Upgrade for the Apple MacBook 2.0GHz Intel Core 2 Duo

I bought mine from this same site. Apple wants an insane amount for the RAM and to install. You don't void any warranties doing it yourself and it is extremely easy to do.
    04-04-09 09:16 AM
    thats cool, how do i get parralels ? i tried installing vmfusion but saw i needed to own my own verision of windows so im guessingim kinda screwed into holding on to .75 then.
    04-04-09 10:52 PM
    i love mac would never use windows would rather use linux then windows. Windows is a marketing scheme.
    04-04-09 11:42 PM
    thats cool, how do i get parralels ? i tried installing vmfusion but saw i needed to own my own verision of windows so im guessingim kinda screwed into holding on to .75 then.
    you'll need a copy of windows for any software option like that, whether it be parallels, VMWare, or Bootcamp
    04-05-09 03:17 PM
    You have some time over??

Started using Macs in 1991, just after I decided my C64 had to go out the door and that I had to get serious computing started (age 11) bought it back then with an 28kbp Modem... Has it been almost 18 years now... jeeez. Those were times of internet surfing: Log in (weird sounds coming out of the speaker), then finally it connected, then hurry, hurry to get what you need (paying by the minute) and quickly disconnect again. Not leisurely browsing all the info you need...

Since then an endless list, the first one being the Performa 400 with OS 7.1p, the last Classic Mac a PowerMac 5500 with a Newton 2100 for on the go. And today it is a MBP 2,4 Ghz with the latest updates.

Got an iPhone 3G too and just two days ago got my first BB, a Bold. And I got some mixed feelings about it to be honest, I am quite sure there are some features of the 3G that I will miss, but the Bold is definitely a keeper!

One big wish though: I hope the BB synch solution will be good. PocketMac is buggy and slow as **** and I am not yet ready to put down 25,- Euros for Missing Synch if BB is to come out with a new synch solution soon as I've read here in some posts...
    04-05-09 03:55 PM
    My mac is my first love and my berry is my second (very very close second)
    04-06-09 01:23 AM
    and your third is your wife, right?
    04-06-09 12:01 PM
    and your third is your wife, right?
    Hopefully not married. I cant imagine placing a phone over a person, but so many people do it.
    04-06-09 02:49 PM
    I'm another mac addict who is dissapointed in RIM for not giving me native mac support for my storm. (let alone the other issues with this slow moving phone!)
    04-07-09 04:05 PM
    I'm another mac addict who is dissapointed in RIM for not giving me native mac support for my storm. (let alone the other issues with this slow moving phone!)
    Have you upgraded your OS?
    04-07-09 04:16 PM
966 ... 1516171819 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD