Addict here! I have a White 2.1GHz MacBook with 2 gigs of RAM. I also have an old iBook G3 laying around just incase Most of my family uses Macs as well, mainly because I am their computer guy and I told them to get Macs.
    09-07-08 10:21 PM
    New Mac user here. 24" iMac 2.8 4 GB RAM. I love my new !!

I am using PocketMac and it is working flawlessly, which is good because it saved me from having to enter all my contacts manually.
    09-08-08 12:41 AM
    Hey ppl...I got my first Mac back in Jan 2008 and loving it everyday more, I have a 15" MacBook Pro v10.5 I upgraded the hard drive to a 250 GB. I use The Missing Sync to sync up my BB. Am really hoping RIM does create a program to do updates and add/remove programs for MAC ppl. Came from a Dell Latitude D620 and a Sony PC Desktop, lets just say that the Dell is just a paper weight, and my Sony is about to get replace by a 20" iMac...lol
    09-08-08 02:33 AM
    iMac here
    09-08-08 05:50 PM
    Gotta love all the Mac Users
    09-08-08 10:12 PM
    any way to add this to blackberry messanger like the 4 dots?
    09-09-08 09:14 AM
    I haven't always been a Mac user. I became one in around 2006 and I'll never look back. Windoze gave me nothing but issues.

The phone compatibility is irritating sometimes, but it's definitely not going to make me ever give up my Mac Goodness.
    09-09-08 04:29 PM
    No... the  symbol is not a recognized symbol on the BlackBerry

Anyone viewing this thread from their Berry or PC will be seeing a bunch of weird little symbols in place of our s (usually a '?' or something like that)
    09-10-08 05:49 PM
    Upgraded to a 17" Macbook Pro 2.4ghz, 4gb ram, 250HD from my HP notebook pc last year and I could not be happier!!! I will surely never everrrrr buy another PC in my life!!! I use my HP only to sync my BB with software and themes that don't offer OTA. Besides my MBP, I own a 32gb Ipod Touch a 80gb classic ipod and 2 nanos! Ugh...I hate that they upgrade their ipods every few months!!!
    09-11-08 12:29 AM
    I didnt know what "this" was until reading McB's response.

No... the  symbol is not a recognized symbol on the BlackBerry

Anyone viewing this thread from their Berry or PC will be seeing a bunch of weird little symbols in place of our s (usually a '?' or something like that)
    There is a thread here that tells how to get these symbols into BBM. I dont know if the symbols are used for display name or can be incorporated w/ the built in symbols.

Also, I'm on my PC & I'm not seeing any weird little symbols or ? in place of the black apple; there really is a black apple.
    On my BB (email) however, it displays as a black square.
    09-11-08 03:04 AM
    Have been a Mac user since '98. I have a Macbook and a 17"Powerbook. I love my Macs and could not use anything else. Still saving money to get a Bold and I hope my Mac and future BB will play nice together.
    09-11-08 01:31 PM
    We have an 20" iMac as well as this nifty white MacBook Would really like to see Mac jump on board and support the BB like they would the iPhone. The iPhone is a cool toy...for me it's just not functional enough for business. At least the as far as I've seen of it.
    09-12-08 09:56 PM
    New to Mac (I have a white MacBook) and new to Blackberry too! Guess I have lots of reading and learning.

I am loving both of my new toys!
    09-13-08 11:24 AM
    New to Mac (I have a white MacBook) and new to Blackberry too! Guess I have lots of reading and learning.

I am loving both of my new toys!
    Awesome!! I want new toys too
    09-13-08 11:56 AM
    Represent!
    09-13-08 02:14 PM
    Been using Macs since I was 7 - our first computer!

Currently on a MacBook Pro 15" - Early 2008 base model.
    09-13-08 03:28 PM
    Mac user since 2007. Made the switch and loving it with my macbook. Can't believe i have been on Windows for the past 15 years!
    09-14-08 11:21 AM
    I have a white MacBook that I got for myself as a graduation gift. I had just graduated from The Art Institute with an Associate's in Graphic Arts. So naturally... a Mac is perfect for me right?

Welll...I only had it for 8 months and the hard drive crashed. I lost everything. I was furious.

It's working again now and I have to say that I'm still not convinced about it's compatibility with anything. I LOVE it for graphics/music but I cannot do a lot of things on it that I wish I could.

I have my BB Curve synced to my Mac with pocketmac which is pretty nice.

I'm still giving Mac's a chance... lol
    09-15-08 04:52 PM
    I've been a Mac user since 2004. It started with an iBook, which has been passed on to my parents when I bought my MacBook. My desktop PC died recently (which I was very happy about!) and I got an iMac. Now, having a BlackBerry which will sync without having to have Windows installed using BootCamp, my life will be complete!
    09-21-08 03:19 PM
    ill sync my bb with my mac when they come out with a decent program for now i have to sync my bb with my wifes sony
    09-21-08 03:43 PM
    Mac user here, in this case an iMac, though currently it's running Debian Linux.
    09-21-08 07:13 PM
    Love macs. I have a 24" iMac (titanium body) running leopard, and iBook G4 14" running leopard, and a brand new macbook courtesy of my school (we got a grant from the state and they gave every student a laptop) with leopard- but limited functionality . Also have a 16gb black iPhone and plan on getting the Bold when it comes to AT&T. Anyone else psyched about the possibility of a mac tablet coming out in october?!?
    09-21-08 11:03 PM
    Love macs. I have a 24" iMac (titanium body) running leopard, and iBook G4 14" running leopard, and a brand new macbook courtesy of my school (we got a grant from the state and they gave every student a laptop) with leopard- but limited functionality . Also have a 16gb black iPhone and plan on getting the Bold when it comes to AT&T. Anyone else psyched about the possibility of a mac tablet coming out in october?!?
    a Mac Tablet would definitely be cool

And that is so awesome you got a FREE MAC!! whaaaaat?! What school do you go to?
    09-22-08 11:33 AM
    Just made the switch last month. Love my Mac!
    09-22-08 01:09 PM
    ..aahhhh.....got Mac....need Blackberry....coming soon I hope 
    09-22-08 01:52 PM
966 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD