Another mac user here. 2 mac pro's, 24 inch iMac, new mac book, iPod touch and an apple TV. I would be on an iPhone but hate AT&T's service. Been happy with sprint last couple of years. Was trying to hold out for the palm pre since my last phone was a centro but got tired of waiting. Also heard reports the screen scratches very easy. My curve is definately different and will take time to learn. 3 days so far and am enjoying it.
    04-27-09 11:36 AM
    I am a mac user too! I own two macbooks and the most recent imac! I am hoping RIM releases the desktop manager for mac!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-27-09 11:43 AM
    Im saving up for a macpro.

Always wanted a mac.
    I didn't always want one. Mine was a spur of the moment purchase; one that I don't regret.
    04-27-09 11:49 AM
    And I'm happy for you!! But as I said, I dont see them on my netbook and since you left out what you're using, I have no idea what you're seeing them on.
    lol ooppss

macbook...
    04-27-09 12:36 PM
    I'm sorry, was there a point to ^^^^ that post?
    Nope just trying that symbol out for the first time on my new mac pro 2 x2.93 ghz 16gb ram
    04-27-09 01:25 PM
     Macbook user here 
    04-27-09 01:33 PM
    lol ooppss

macbook...
    Ok. That just goes back to what I said. I can see them on my Macbook but not on my netbook which runs windows.
    04-27-09 02:23 PM
    I am a mac user too! I own two macbooks and the most recent imac! I am hoping RIM releases the desktop manager for mac!

They do have a mac app. Can't post a link until I have 10 posts so goto blackberry.com and look under software.
    04-27-09 03:38 PM
    They do have a mac app. Can't post a link until I have 10 posts so goto blackberry.com and look under software.
    It's garbage.
    04-27-09 04:11 PM
    I am a Mac convert. Officially addicted to mac now
    04-27-09 09:01 PM
    Converted to Mac years ago. Once you go Mac you never go back! I hate my pc at work, so I set up my Macbook everyday at my desk as an escape. We have wireless so all my non-work related stuff goes on (to perfection of course) with my Macbook.

04-27-09 09:08 PM
    I am a Mac convert. Officially addicted to mac now
    How long have you officially been addicted?
    04-27-09 09:11 PM
    I am a MacBook Pro user and I use PocketMac to sync. If I have to update the OS I just go to my Mom's house and use her PC. I'm still annoyed though that RIM doesn't let us Mac users do it with our Macs.

----------------
    Now playing: Guided By Voices - Surgical Focus
    via FoxyTunes
    04-27-09 09:43 PM
    I am a MacBook Pro user and I use PocketMac to sync. If I have to update the OS I just go to my Mom's house and use her PC. I'm still annoyed though that RIM doesn't let us Mac users do it with our Macs.
    Patience grasshoppa'......patience.....
    04-27-09 09:50 PM
    You can use fusion or boot camp but agree what's for mac isn't the best.
    04-27-09 10:56 PM
    You can use fusion or boot camp but agree what's for mac isn't the best.
    I flat out refuse to run windows on my Mac. My thought process works like this- the point of getting a MacBook wasn't so I could continue to use windows.

Current I use my Mac for daily use and my netbook (running xp) when I'm either out in the street or sitting in bed. I still have a PC and pretty much only use it for upgrading my BB OS. I just realized earlier today that I barely turn it on any more.
    04-27-09 11:32 PM
    I also wouldn't think of putting windows on my macbook pro, for me there's something not quiet right with that idea, hehe. Use my old windows laptop almost exclusively for updating BB OS and some downloading.
    04-28-09 04:30 AM
    I flat out refuse to run windows on my Mac. My thought process works like this- the point of getting a MacBook wasn't so I could continue to use windows.
    My thoughts exactly.

----------------
    Now playing: Sonic Youth - Youth Against Fascism
    via FoxyTunes
    04-28-09 04:37 AM
    I didn't always want one. Mine was a spur of the moment purchase; one that I don't regret.
    Mac pros worth it then, im saving they 2k you see.
    04-28-09 04:44 AM
    2.8ghz MBP and 2.2ghz MBP here. Been an Apple fanboi since the day they switched to Intel.

HP mini used to sync/update my Bold.

04-28-09 04:49 AM
    Mac's suck.... Death to Apple and all its employees/fans

04-28-09 06:11 AM
    Mac's suck.... Death to Apple and all its employees/fans

I wouldn't WISH an iphone on my worst enemy..... Shi*tiest phone humans have ever created....

So what are you going to do- go to every thread related to Apple and post nonsense like this? NO ONE is forcing you to buy Apple!
    04-28-09 07:16 AM
    I LOVE MY MAC! hehe
    Last edited by carcora; 04-28-09 at 12:21 PM.
    04-28-09 12:16 PM
    i have the k'ed version on Missing Sync hehe
    04-28-09 02:50 PM
    i have the k'ed version on Missing Sync hehe
    Forgive me, but I've no idea what you're talking about.
    04-28-09 02:54 PM
966 ... 1819202122 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD