Mac addict here too!! :-)Mac Book Pro:-) like to see I'm not allone!!
    Having a mac ans a BB is super... (as far as updating RIM's is quite a work around)
    01-06-09 05:50 PM
    I have a pearl and a mac osx lep,i do not know how to put videos on my phone or music,how do i do this with my mac?
    01-06-09 07:43 PM
    I recently bought a Macbook just before New Year's and I just found out that they have a new version of iLife 09 and i'm so mad!!!
    01-06-09 08:03 PM
    I have a pearl and a mac osx lep,i do not know how to put videos on my phone or music,how do i do this with my mac?
    Make sure the video you want is properly converted into a suitable format. (use Handbrake, free)

Then get a microSD card. I have a thread that lists discounts on Media Cards

Then enable mass storage mode and drag and drop the videos from the Mac to the Berry

I recently bought a Macbook just before New Year's and I just found out that they have a new version of iLife 09 and i'm so mad!!!
    at least you have a spankin' new Macbook!! and they may do something like they have done in the past... where if you purchased the old version of the software or a product that would have shipped with the new version, then you get a free or discounted upgrade. Don't hold your breath tho!
    01-06-09 08:08 PM
    My name is Dave and i have a problem... I've owned 4 macs (the old multicolored bubble Mac, the clamshell mac laptop, and now a new macbook and new imac) and 4 iPods (1st gen, Video, Touch, Classic).

But thanks to Black berry i dont look like a walking Mac-vertisment because i have my storm...

Which BTW i still cant sync to either of my macs...
    i have a mac book 2.2GHz intel core 2 Duo w/ 1GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM. i have a storm 9530 and the same syncing problems with both pocket mac and missing sync. But.....what if I do boot camp and run windows XP on the mac? would i be able to use the disk that came with my storm to sync my storm?
    01-06-09 10:21 PM
    i have a mac book 2.2GHz intel core 2 Duo w/ 1GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM. i have a storm 9530 and the same syncing problems with both pocket mac and missing sync. But.....what if I do boot camp and run windows XP on the mac? would i be able to use the disk that came with my storm to sync my storm?
    Yes you will be able to run the disk that came with your BB. You will be running XP... no IN OSX... but in XP itself. You will have 0 issues.
    01-06-09 11:35 PM
    at least you have a spankin' new Macbook!! and they may do something like they have done in the past... where if you purchased the old version of the software or a product that would have shipped with the new version, then you get a free or discounted upgrade. Don't hold your breath tho!
    Yeah I read that I would be able to get a discount on the new iLife or something but, I've been wanting to upgrade my Macbook to the 2.4GHZ 250GB one as I currently have the lower specs Macbook.

I have 4 days to exchange and pay the difference but well if I do that, I guess the new iLife comes with it too but that's not the point really. I just want the space!
    01-07-09 07:24 AM
    Hello. I am new Crackberry addict here that is also a Mac addict. We got our Blackberry Curve 8330 about a week before Christmas and my wife and I are hooked.

We got our first Mac last February and will never go back. We have a 24" iMac and a Time Capsule. It is the best computer we have ever owned. I am so glad to be free of Windows and will never install it on our Mac. Mac for life for us now. Wish I had done it long ago. We have a Nano and an iPod Touch as well.

My ONLY disappointment with our BB is the lack of Mac support. Hopefully this changes soon.

JD

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-07-09 09:25 PM
    Mac designer here. Fell in love with Apple in high school, been designing on them since. Currently own 1 Mac, 4 PCs, and an IBM Thinkpad.

I never let my Blackberry by my Mac.
    01-08-09 12:19 AM
    Huge Mac fan. Have MacBook, iMac, three iPods...couldn't stand the thought of going to ATT so, i bought a storm and have joined the Berry addiction.
    01-08-09 09:17 AM
    Just became a Mac user after getting the unibody MBP.

Love the damn thing.
    01-10-09 07:12 PM
    I have a new MacBook and just got a Blackberry Storm which they sold me the tether service for. It loooks like it either does not work with a Mac or only works with .76 ...but what is that? Did I bite off more than I can chew here? I bought the tethering plan but the CD to install does not even work on my new Mac Book. I wold have bought an IPone but am stuck with Verizon for a couple more years. Would a Curve or other Blackbery be a better choice or is that not the issue? Lots in here but am new to this.
    01-12-09 10:14 PM
    Lifetime Mac user here...or at least for the last 14 yrs. Being that my job is as a Graphic Artist, there's nothing better.

Right now I'm on a 15" Powerbook G4. The thing is like 6 or 7 years old and really starting to slow down but I can't get a new one just yet. When I do, I'm gunning for the 15" or 17" MacBook Pro. I almost want to cry every time I check it out on the website.

While I pledge my undying allegiance to Apple computers, I will never be an iPhone user. I'm addicted to blackberry and that's fine with me.
    01-13-09 08:08 AM
    How do you MAC'ers do it what is the best way to sync to entourage
    01-13-09 09:52 AM
    Another Mac user, black MacBook, syncing with Missing Sync. ♥ my Mac and Berry!
    01-13-09 05:54 PM
    mac user here.....i just go to my brothers room and sync my BB with his computer, i really would hate too lose all my contacts. love my mac and love my BB
    01-15-09 04:56 AM
    Mac user right here. White 13" macbook, love it almost as much as my berry. I sync everything to google, makes it easier I never have to plug my berry into the comp.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-15-09 05:37 AM
    White Macbook, BB 8830, PocketMac. Still thinking about Missing Sync.
    01-15-09 06:08 AM
    Mac user too! White iMac 20" running Leopard 10.5.6, and syncing with Missing Sync 2.0.0a1
    01-15-09 06:32 AM
    Got my mac in august and love it. got my bb curve for christmas and love it. Can't sync with pocketmac it just hangs up I have been using google cal online but can't sync that either. I would have gone the iphone route but ATT stinks around here.

I'm about to buy Missing Sync. Worth it?
    01-15-09 07:17 AM
    Macbook Pro 2.5 GHz and Verizon Curve 8330. Mac convert as of 4-5 months ago. Love it.
    01-15-09 12:23 PM
    Running a 2.4ghz macbook pro, and a sprint blackberry curve! Using pocketmac to sync!

If I could only use one though, I'd pick the berry!
    I, also, have a 2.4Ghz Macbook Pro, 15 inches, and a Sprint Curve 8330. I don't use Leopard to sync though. If I ever need to, which I hardly ever do, only for upgrading so far, I load Parallels and boot into XP. That's never a good time...

 
    (I know Windows cannot see our Apples, but what about in the forums? Can Windows PC's see my Apples?)
    01-16-09 05:58 AM
    I just switched to blackberry and mac all in one month. I bought a blackberry bold and a 20 Inch Aluminum 2.66GHz iMac. I was totally fed up with Windows, I couldn't bear to use it for another day.
    01-16-09 03:15 PM
    I have a macbook and a bold, running boot camp with XP pro and pocket mac, wish there was thing that work with mac like it does windows. I love my Mac Book and Bold, lets get RIM to give us some decent software.
    01-16-09 10:05 PM
    I have also been a Mac user all my life. In fact my very first computer ever was an Apple IIe! OLD SCHOOL BABY!
    01-16-09 10:34 PM
966 ... 89101112 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD