Mac user here...

First off, I have used Macs since 1994, and  // before then. However, there was a time when I had to suffer with Windows between 2001-2006. And between 2004-2006, I had to use XP exclusively... a spyware infection and hard drive wipe pushed me to switch back. (My MacBook still has XP and Boot Camp for those pesky Windows-only apps, though.)

Secondly, I like the  iPhone, don't get me wrong. But AT&T's coverage here sucks (and guess what... they are buying Centennial Wireless to fix the problem). Even then, I still won't touch Ma Bell due to the flakiness of their 3G network and the fact that everything else I have is Verizon. So I'm getting a BlackBerry Storm... it should be here tomorrow or Tuesday.
    11-23-08 05:02 PM
    i love my apples! iMac / Macbook / iTouch 2G / ipod 4G .... just not the phone. i bought a bold Friday
    11-24-08 07:20 AM
    I have a macbook pro and I love it, I run MissingSync so I can sync it with my mac.
    11-24-08 08:44 AM
    I love my iMac. I just works. Everyday it works. My PC's always needed cleaned, or scanned, or a new $50 virus update, or....heck with all that I have a Mac now and it works.
    11-24-08 05:24 PM
    Anyone here has any iusses to use mac to get into crackberry.com? I can not read the blog always error message when I use my imac? Help!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-08 05:27 PM
    Lifelong Mac user. Currently using an iMac that has never given me any issues unlike every single PC I've ever owned or used.
    11-24-08 09:19 PM
    I love my Macbook Black and Intel 20" iMac use the pocketmac but it sucks most of the time. Need love from RIM on this issue.

11-26-08 03:19 PM
    I have MacBook Pro HD 17" running OS 10.4. I keep getting "error 1 message - can't sync with BlackBerry" and BlackBerry Tech support says they are trying to fix the problem, but could take a couple of months. any suggestions on how I can get all my entourage contacts and calendar into the BB? I used my former BB Pearl with no problems before, but switched from T-Mobile to get the Bold from AT&T.

PLEASE HELP - I'M OPEN TO ANY SUGGESTIONS OUT THERE!!!!!!
    11-26-08 04:02 PM
     Yay Macs , Curve 8320 + iMac 20" Here. I converted from an iPhone
    11-27-08 08:42 PM
    I have been using MAc's for years now. Started with the white Apple IBook, sold it to get the 20" IMAC. My wife started IMAC to do photo editing, and hse also has the 15" PowerBook G4. I now have the black 13" MacBook. My wife is getting the NEW 15" MacBook Pro, it looks awesome. 2.8GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB DDR3 memory, 320GB hard drive Serial ATA @ 7200, both the NVIDIA 9400M integrated graphics processor and a high-performance NVIDIA 9600M GT discrete graphics processor. Thing is going to fly!

Looks like Apple released the new MacBook also.

So, I am A MAC addict waiting on the Storm. iPhone is cool, but no picture and video messaging. I guess I could do it through email, but..... I currently have the Treo 700wx, had a Blackberry 7290 years ago.
    11-28-08 10:09 PM
    Fello Mac lover here. I use Google sync to sync all my contacts between my Storm and Google. Then iCal has been setup to sync with Google as well. Google is the focal point that my Berry and Mac sync to. It works great for what I need. ''
    11-29-08 08:09 AM
    I am a mac user since yesterday got a macbook.. getting to install some soft later tomorow plus i will try to figure out how to sync it with my bold
    11-29-08 08:31 AM
    Fello Mac lover here. I use Google sync to sync all my contacts between my Storm and Google. Then iCal has been setup to sync with Google as well. Google is the focal point that my Berry and Mac sync to. It works great for what I need. ''
    geekster, didn't know you can use google to sync everything. How is the set up on that? So it syncs everything through the internet? Does it work with your address book in your google mail account? Sound interesting, didn't know anything about that method.

I actually had no idea there was a calendar in google, just looked, yep, there it is. Gotta give this a try.
    11-29-08 09:51 PM
    is that a recent development? I wanted to do the google sync trick since apparenty 10.5.5 broke pocketmac and I can't sync to entourage or any other apps right now, I was going to use google to sync to their site and then down to my BB, but can't find the way......
    11-30-08 04:34 AM
    Had the gen 1 MacBook Pro, saw the Gen 2, almost cried over how beautiful it was, so I went to the store and bought it, and I love it. I will never go back to PC...
    11-30-08 06:20 PM
     I just recently went Mac after eons of PC use and couldn't be happier. Got a 15" MacBook Pro with a 24 in monitor. Sweet! I will be going BB with a new Storm (now using Treo 755p) when my two year upgrade comes due in March. I am hoping all of these early bugs/issues will be resolved. So if BB's pocketmac does not do the trick with transferring contacts, etc is Google sync the way to go? Or are there other options out there? I have VM ware for my Quicken software (awaiting to see if the new QFL for Mac is any good) but I am trying to limit my Windows exposure as much as possible! Any advice to this newbie for Mac AND BB would be appreciated! :-)
    12-01-08 09:32 AM
    I'm on a white 2.4 GHz MacBook running Leopard with an XP Boot Camp partition to run Pro/Engineer and BB Desktop. It's replacing a PowerBook G4 that serves me well for the past five years and still works great.

I've also got a Mac SE, Classic, Quadra 840av, Power Mac 8600, and two G3s that all still run.
    12-04-08 12:50 AM
    After being a lifelong PC user, I just converted to a mac a couple of months ago and absolutely love it! Still getting to know my mac, but am thrilled with it. I'm a newbie mac user and a (relatively) newbie BB user--got my BB in January.

My curve started giving me problems a few days ago and tmo told me i had to do an upgrade. Being a newbie mac & BB user, and not too tech-savvy, I discovered that I can only do the os upgrade in a Windows environment. I REFUSE to run Windows on my Mac. I could easily use one of the other 2 PCs in my household...but I REFUSE to surrender to Windows. I guess I'm screwed until RIM comes out with the software for Mac.

Any tips y'all can provide is appreciated!

(Ooops, forgot to throw up my !! I'm getting the hang of this....!)
    12-24-08 06:06 AM
    Mac and Crack ain't wack!!! Just wish they were more friendly - have to use Google as the middle man and a PC to back up (argghh). Still keeping my fingers crossed for RIM to do the right thing with DM.
    12-24-08 08:35 AM
    MacBook + Bold = perfect wedding. except for the lack of BB DM. RIM needs to supply the honeymoon.
    12-25-08 10:42 AM
    Very long time Mac Addict here and also just got my first Blackberry Curve. Love both of them. Wish that RIM gave us mac users more support but given the iPhone competition with them, I'm not holding my breath.
    12-26-08 05:24 PM
    I pledge my allegiance Long time Mac user and developer. Glad to see a dedicated group!
    12-27-08 11:46 AM
    Add one more mac to my list of toys: 15" MacBook Pro!!
    Thanks Santa!
    12-27-08 09:21 PM
    MacBook Pro (15.4") for about 18 months and a new BB Storm owner.

I haven't downloaded a sync program yet...trying to decide which one is best for me. 
    12-28-08 02:06 AM
    I have various Macs but none will properly sync with my Blackberry Curve which is very annoying so I have given up and just use the data on the phone which is far from ideal. I am considering an iPhone but whilst that would sync properly I need a blackberry, not least for the messaging service.
    12-28-08 06:58 AM
966 ... 678910 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD