Alright, so when I plug in my Blackberry to my Mac and turn on mass media storage I have some issues with it:

#1: Some of the pictures I have on there won't load up correctly and I can not view them on my Mac.

#2: (The bigger problem): When I try to copy file from my computer to my phone it won't work. It just says preparing to copy file but nothing happens. I actually had a problem where everything on my phone appeared to be erased while plugged in. All my files were gone. As soon as I shut down the computer my phone was back to normal.

I don't know if this has anything to do with copying files from my work computer which is windows. Or if it's just another Mac issue.

Thank you.
    02-10-09 12:43 PM
    I don't know about the first one. But for the second one are you talking about viewing files on your blackberry device aren't appearing while connected? If so, that's just because when mass media storage is on and connected to your computer it doesn't let you access any files on your media card. That's why when you unplugged it everything went back to normal. I don't know about the other issues though. Haven't experienced them, sorry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-09 12:55 PM
    Well here is my main issue.

When I try copying files from my blackberry to computer; or, to my computer to my blackberry: it won't. I actually have to reboot my mac (which is a ridiculous though) because it freezes up while trying to copy.

(I'm really debating just buying another computer [windows pc] just because I love the blackberry so much)

{I'll never get rid of my Mac though. :-D}
    02-10-09 12:58 PM

(I'm really debating just buying another computer [windows pc] just because I love the blackberry so much)

{I'll never get rid of my Mac though. :-D}
    Just use VMWare Fusion and install Windows.
    02-10-09 01:44 PM
    Alright, so when I plug in my Blackberry to my Mac and turn on mass media storage I have some issues with it:

#1: Some of the pictures I have on there won't load up correctly and I can not view them on my Mac.

#2: (The bigger problem): When I try to copy file from my computer to my phone it won't work. It just says preparing to copy file but nothing happens. I actually had a problem where everything on my phone appeared to be erased while plugged in. All my files were gone. As soon as I shut down the computer my phone was back to normal.

I don't know if this has anything to do with copying files from my work computer which is windows. Or if it's just another Mac issue.

Thank you.

Have you tried using a different cable? Different USB port? Different computer?
    02-10-09 03:47 PM
    I have no luck with 2 my two Macs: one is a new MacBook(osx 10.8.3) and another one is Mac Mini(osx 10.7.6). I can access my Z10 via neither USB nor wifi. I don't know how I can transfer my files. I suspect it's a BB Link issue. so far it's a very bad experience comparing to itunes. I tried my wife's Z10 and no lock too, but she is able to transfer file on her work windows PC.
    03-24-13 11:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD