Greetings,

I recently started getting the following error every time I sync my Z10 with my desktop:
    Link keeps prompting there isn't enough storage on my device, and I don't understand why.-linkerror.png
    To my knowledge this started some time after I downloaded a whole lot of movies from BB world. The thing is all of my files appear to be in 100% sync between my computer and my device, including all of the movies, so I have no idea why Link is complaining it doesn't have space when my space reserves look like this and there should be nothing left to sync:
    Link keeps prompting there isn't enough storage on my device, and I don't understand why.-img_20131231_131122.png

What I suspect is going it is Link has a bug where it sees all of the movies I have, 34.5GB in total, and freaks out because I don't have that much free space on my SD card, even though all of the movies are already there.

I have tried wiping the sync relationship between my Z10 and my computer twice, and even resynched all of the movies from my device to my computer through the Link Sync command (thinking maybe it didn't understand that the movies were in 100% sync), and nothing has changed.

I did a log export from Link to see if I can find what it sees that is causing it to make this complaint, but that's like looking for a needle in a haystack.

Any thoughts?
    12-31-13 12:15 PM
    Maybe it's referring to your hard drive on your desktop. I would suggest that you check the memory space on your desktop or laptop.
    12-31-13 06:36 PM
    Maybe it's referring to your hard drive on your desktop. I would suggest that you check the memory space on your desktop or laptop.
    90GB free there, so that isn't the issue.

Posted via CB10
    12-31-13 06:43 PM
    I have also since this post completely wiped my device and formatted my SD card, got everything back into sync, and am once again experiencing the pop-ups.

I think its a bug in how much free space is calculated as needed in BB Link for all the files to be synced, and how the program doesn't first check to see what's already in sync and doesn't need to be copied.

I am cross linking to this post since we both seem to be having the same issue:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...elated-892428/

I also created a BB BETA support forums post in hopes in getting some help there:
    https://beta.webapps.blackberry.com/threads/view/19878
    asiayeah likes this.
    01-19-14 08:46 PM
    It's indeed annoying. I have the same problem and is on BlackBerry Link 1.2.3.48 on Windows 7.

It happens intermittently to me. Do we have any solution yet?

Thank you.
    Last edited by asiayeah; 06-12-14 at 11:22 AM.
    06-12-14 10:38 AM
    It's indeed annoying. I have the same problem and is on BlackBerry Link 1.2.3.48 on Windows 7.

It happens intermittently to me. Do we have any solution yet?

Thank you.
    I've solved my issue by leaving more spaces on both my device and my SD card. Now it doesn't show the message anymore after I have > 7G free.

I found when BB Link initially started, it underestimated my free space available. After a while it corrected the free space available to a higher value. It shouldn't happen, as it's just a simple maths to find out free space on the device and SD card...It generated the message probably because it mis-calculated the free space available initially.
    06-12-14 12:40 PM