I have a problem and I was wondering if anyone can help. I installed OS 5.0.0.154 on my computer. When I plugged the BB in and launched Desktop Manager, it's not detecting the new OS. It keeps telling me to update device software V4.7, which I already have. Is there an alternative way to install the new OS? Or force the DM to recognize it? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
    08-27-09 12:45 PM
    I have a problem and I was wondering if anyone can help. I installed OS 5.0.0.154 on my computer. When I plugged the BB in and launched Desktop Manager, it's not detecting the new OS. It keeps telling me to update device software V4.7, which I already have. Is there an alternative way to install the new OS? Or force the DM to recognize it? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
    What exactly are you currently running? 4.7 is just the first two numbers of the software, have you ever upgraded to .148? We need some more information from you, please come back with the full software version number, we don't need the platform number.

It kind of sounds like you're currently running .75 and it wants to upgrade you .148. Get back to us.
    08-27-09 12:48 PM
    Hi, thanks for your help. I'm currently running 4.7.0.148.
    08-29-09 07:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD