Hi there.

I currently downloaded the OS 199 (at the end) from using the updater from the desktop client.

I see there are other versions out .250 being the latest.

Is it safe to load this update even if im on any carrier ?

Just want to be sure and is it worth it from 199 and what differences will it make ? Why doesn't the updater have it ?
    09-09-09 05:04 PM
    the highest official OS released right now is the .250 from TIM (Italy), although it might not be with your carrier it is safe to download it, as it is an official release.

.231 is the next released from T-Mobile USA, if you want to be a little safer. Not much difference between the two.
    09-09-09 05:30 PM
    The newest official OS will always be listed in the sticky at the top of the forum.
    09-09-09 05:38 PM
    Thanks And even though Im on a semi non standard carrier (globe philippines) it wouldn't matter if i get it, i dont need a specific version of the curve to use it ?

The newest official OS will always be listed in the sticky at the top of the forum.
    09-09-09 06:19 PM
    Thanks And even though Im on a semi non standard carrier (globe philippines) it wouldn't matter if i get it, i dont need a specific version of the curve to use it ?
    Read the sticky, it will answer your question.
    09-09-09 06:25 PM
    just make sure you follow the proper OS updating procedures and remember to delete the vendor file from the OS after its installed on your computer.
    09-10-09 12:48 AM
    sticky would solve your problem..
    09-10-09 03:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD