I've been having problems with syncing my calendar with the mac desktop manager. For the most part, it just doesn't sync. No changes I make go through either way. Nothing changes.

I tried to replace everything on the Blackberry with the "Replace all calendar events on this BlackBerry device" option and it deleted everything I had in on Saturdays and a lot of my recurring events.

I have Desktop Manager v1.0.1 and OS X 10.5.8

Anybody else have these problems? Any ideas how to fix it?
    12-03-09 06:36 PM
    Do you have iSynch enabled and if so, try a reset synch history. Do you get any errors or nothing seems to happen? Also, check to see what your default calendar may be if you have more than one e-mail account on phone. Some things to just check.
    12-04-09 10:52 AM
    To St Urho:
    The main issue most people seem to have is the 'blackberry desktop folder' in their mac library. Deleting this and and having a phone with empty contacts and address book seems to be almost a requisite. It also helps to have only one calendar on your mac.
    1. Navigate to <User>/Library/Application Support/
    2. Delete the BlackBerryDesktop folder.
    3. Empty the Trash Bin.
    4. Restart BlackBerry Desktop Manager.
    Do your sync again, and it should work.
    12-04-09 06:49 PM
    John- that seems to have done the trick. Thanks!
    12-04-09 07:34 PM
    so St urho
    by deleting the BBdesktop folder did the trick for you???

were you still able to sync without missing anything??
    01-12-10 12:50 AM
    Yes - I would like to know if that worked as well. My calendar still synchs but now my address book has stopped synching. I do not have an empty calendar or address book on the BBerry. So I need them to synch well.
    01-12-10 08:39 PM
    Sorry, just saw this. I deleted all but one of the [CICAL] service books on my phone, too. Between the two, I haven't had any sync problems and I don't get a lot of calendar duplicates like I did before, too.
    01-14-10 01:31 PM
    Well I gave up. I did another full backup, said a little prayer, and checked the box that said overwrite all the contacts on my BBerry in the DM screen and then synched. I got all of my contacts back and all I had to do was re-assign all of my customer ringtones for people. I didn't have that many people tagged for custom ringtones so it was not too onerous. I am back in business. Hope it stays that way.
    01-16-10 08:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD