when i try to sync my bb calender with my ical on my macbook i get the following message:

The Calendar database cannot not be accessed for synchronization.
    For help resolving this issue, refer to KB19454 in the BlackBerry Desktop Manager Knowledge Base.

any ideas on what i can do to get this to work?
    10-05-09 10:15 AM
    I downloaded the BB desktop for MAC and tried to sync my curve 8900 and have the same problem. Looking for workarounds.

when i try to sync my bb calender with my ical on my macbook i get the following message:

The Calendar database cannot not be accessed for synchronization.
    For help resolving this issue, refer to KB19454 in the BlackBerry Desktop Manager Knowledge Base.

any ideas on what i can do to get this to work?
    10-05-09 05:02 PM
    same here!
    10-05-09 06:08 PM
    i havent tried to unistall it yet, ill do that and let you know how it works
    10-05-09 08:57 PM
    10-08-09 03:06 PM
    I was able ti sync my calendar with my mac without any problems. The only thing I have changed was I downloaded BBM 5.0. Could this be the problem. Has anyone else noticed this?
    10-12-09 10:02 PM
    hi

have had a little read through and has helped me alot.

but just want to get some understanding as to where all these calendars are coming from so i can actually not sync them or something.

basically i use the facebook app, i sync my blackberry with my ical AND my email is one of the apple mobileme account which takes my calendar and backs it up.
    my problem is that my calendar was there but duplicated 3 times.

does mobileme sync my calendar with my blackberry wirelessly like it does the iphone therefore no need for me to sync with my ical?

i also have an 'unknown' calendar which is empty.

when i go to select calendar i usually have 3; unknown, mobileme and facebook.
    facebook has all my birthdays twice as well as the stuff that is on my ical and i cant remember what was on my mobileme one as ive just done as instructed on here and deleted the re-synced.

any help? sorry to babble on. am one of those people that likes to understand what im doing if im doing it!
    02-14-10 07:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD