I still have yet to see the real point in the software. Does information loose security by having it on a PC or tablet?

Posted via CB10
    09-24-14 07:48 PM
    A leaked OS is for beta test/ preview. If it's a beta test or preview you are not allowed to make screenshot. It's an old debate but leaks kill BlackBerry effort to make noise and manage it's communication. And for Blend, what I was saying is its not because you see blend on a leak that it's 100% sure you'll have in regular OS update. Beta test or preview are way to test and make some customers preview of what they will sell to end customer. So Yes it's not sure you'll have blend for free and Yes you're not allowed to make screenshot of beta or leaks.

Posted via CB10
    I'll have to disagree, I feel the leaks helped BlackBerry out tremendously. There isn't one leaked OS thread that didn't generate 1000s of responses, which equal interest. How many ppl would have stayed with 10.1 if they had to wait for their carrier to roll out 10.2? I feel many would have left BlackBerry if they couldn't use leaks. Not to mention all the FREE bug testing BlackBerry got from everyone.
    No company is that sloppy to allow so many leaks, they allowed to happen, it benefited us and them.

Posted via CB10
    09-24-14 11:14 PM
    I'll have to disagree, I feel the leaks helped BlackBerry out tremendously. There isn't one leaked OS thread that didn't generate 1000s of responses, which equal interest. How many ppl would have stayed with 10.1 if they had to wait for their carrier to roll out 10.2? I feel many would have left BlackBerry if they couldn't use leaks. Not to mention all the FREE bug testing BlackBerry got from everyone.
    No company is that sloppy to allow so many leaks, they allowed to happen, it benefited us and them.

Posted via CB10
    You joking? Leaks completely killed the blackberry 10 launch. There has not been one proven benefit to blackberry with leaks.

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    09-25-14 02:57 AM
    You joking? Leaks completely killed the blackberry 10 launch. There has not been one proven benefit to blackberry with leaks.

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    No and I gave reasons why. So you think BlackBerry is that incompetent that they couldn't stop 100 or so leaks?

Posted via CB10
    09-27-14 11:39 PM
    No and I gave reasons why. So you think BlackBerry is that incompetent that they couldn't stop 100 or so leaks?

Posted via CB10
    You really believe in your argumentation ? Just say the truth, you don't care about BlackBerry, just want asap a new toy to play. That's all. I don't judge you and the others. Just please don't try to justify with fallacious arguments.

Posted via CB10
    09-28-14 01:40 PM
    You really believe in your argumentation ? Just say the truth, you don't care about BlackBerry, just want asap a new toy to play. That's all. I don't judge you and the others. Just please don't try to justify with fallacious arguments.

Posted via CB10
    I don't know how you got I don't care about BlackBerry out of my original comment but you're way off. I love my Z10, flaunt it everywhere and I can't wait to get a Passport. If BlackBerry stops making phones I'll have to switch to an android or iPhone or Windows phone...that would make me very sad as I can't stand those phones. So your assumptions are way off base.

Posted via CB10
    09-28-14 09:38 PM
    I will not pay a dime to use it under any circumstances. Especially given the fact that it requires 10.3 to use and does not have the functionality I need as outlook does. I would imagine that blend is supposed to be complimentary to Outlook and that outlines the association with link. But the most hillarious thing out of the announcement. Was the use of an android tablet to demonstrate and the statement that blend can be used on any tablet but noticeably absent was: The Blackberry Playbook! Amazing how "any tablet" failed to include a mention or a demo on tour own creation!

Posted via CB10
    09-28-14 10:21 PM
    So we see fonctions of BlackBerry blend. The question is, why BlackBerry would continue to provide BlackBerry link if there is BlackBerry blend? And why BlackBerry would provide for free a competitive solution of Microsoft Outlook ? A rational answer would be BlackBerry providing BlackBerry blend not for free. I expect 29,99$. What's your point of view? Would you pay for this new service?

Posted via CB10
    OP:

Opopopopopopop...

Shh.
    Shh shh shh shh shh shh......
    Let the ones who strive for the productive freeness move to us and our BlackBerrys.

Shh shh shh shh shHhhhhh....
    Much respect.

Build and they will come.

Us Blackberryeros already...came.
    I think BlackBerry Blend should cost .99. Opinions?-bprofile_202461.png

Pasaporte Pilipino.
    11-02-14 01:11 AM
    Blend is there to sell more devices to enterprises who will buy more licenses. Period. It is and always will be free.
    11-05-14 09:11 PM
    I just read this old article and had to comment. Anyone paying for blackberry products is already being ripped off cause nothing works as advertised from Blackberry. I have had many BB devices and BBLink only works right when I don't really need it. When I need it I end up reinstalling everything to get it working again. Blend is just a remote control of my existing device that I already paid too much for.

You have too much money if you think anyone should pay for any software from Blackberry until it actually works right.
    Take a browse in Google and see if I am the only person that can't keep link working.

By the way I am still suffering with my BB10 that just got 10.3 update and runs half as fast as it did on 10.2.

Can they get anything right?
    03-17-15 02:10 PM
    I just read this old article and had to comment. Anyone paying for blackberry products is already being ripped off cause nothing works as advertised from Blackberry. I have had many BB devices and BBLink only works right when I don't really need it. When I need it I end up reinstalling everything to get it working again. Blend is just a remote control of my existing device that I already paid too much for.

You have too much money if you think anyone should pay for any software from Blackberry until it actually works right.
    Take a browse in Google and see if I am the only person that can't keep link working.

By the way I am still suffering with my BB10 that just got 10.3 update and runs half as fast as it did on 10.2.

Can they get anything right?

Blend is pretty awesome and nothing competes with it. Link has been updated plenty, I'd blame your OS for issues first you might need some updates.
    I had a z10 and broke the screen with two months left before I could upgrade. I had a Samsung s4 so used that for two months, yesterday I got the BlackBerry Classic. Omg how I loathe android. I'm so damn happy to be back on BlackBerry 10. Ios is the same crap from 2007 and android is so not fun or easy or useful to what I'm trying to do. Having Google decide what apps I need to use to do what I want isn't well designed at all. Having the hub back alone is enough to never touch another mobile os again. Maybe you just need to be reminded of how crappy the other options are.

Posted via CB10
    06-21-15 02:59 PM
    Maybe I would pay... But only if it also works on Linux...

Posted via my awesome Classic
    06-21-15 04:01 PM
87 ... 234