i know this is not the place to ask for help regarding an hp laptop.but this affects updating bb software.i have been trying to start my hp pavillion laptop for a few days now but the battery seems to be not charging.it shows blue flashing lightning bolt after the pluck the turn on switch.i have tried many outlets but no luck still.i searched online for help but no solution has been helpful.this is a windows vista machine that i use to update any bb software with.my mac can't do this so i highly rely on this equipment.so if anyone knows the answer to solve this issue,please post here on this thread.
    08-08-11 09:36 PM
    Why not use the laptop plugged in to the AC outlet without a battery? Unlike BlackBerrys, laptops will run on AC power without batteries.
    08-08-11 09:40 PM
    If the laptop will not run on AC power without a battery, you could try the HP Forums.
    08-08-11 09:46 PM
    i tried without the battery but it does not turn on,nothing on the screen appears.
    08-08-11 09:47 PM
    i tried without the battery but it does not turn on,nothing on the screen appears.
    I would suggest trying the HP Forums, since laptop hardware issues are out of the scope of CrackBerry. Hopefully, someone there will offer a solution.
    08-08-11 10:09 PM
    The Laptop power pack be rechargeable HP Compaq 6515b battery; Therefore, you are supposed to make confident your HP Compaq 6515b battery pack is full charged earlier to start using first time

http://www.notebook-battery.us/noteb...book-6515b.htm
    05-14-12 02:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD