Before you guys tell me "get a media card, its easier", I am getting one. I just need to know how to put on music on my curve without one so I can atleast have a couple songs FOR NOW. When I get one I'll delete them and add them to my media card.

I need a tutorial on how to add songs on my curve, without a media card. When I click on the Media Manager it doesn't let me in, and when I click on the Media sync, it says "Put in Media card" which I don't have YET. I need help.

I'm a new BB user.
    07-09-09 10:57 PM
    Look, people aren't hassling you about it. There is a valid reason why this doesn't work, primarily due to the RAM limitations of the device.

There are restrictions built in to prevent you, the user, from making your device unusable. This is one of them. RAM is for loading and executing APPs, not Media Files.

We know you are new, that doesn't mean you should try to post the same request when people help you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by BergerKing; 07-10-09 at 02:21 AM.
    07-09-09 11:38 PM
    I agree with Berger. But if you insist on getting this to work I will give you some input. It sounds like media manager isnt completely installed on your pc. Uninstall the dekstop manager you are using now using the control panel on the pc. Go here and get desktop manager WITH media manager. I reccomend 4.6 https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...93E4F3BB068C22
    I dont use media sync but as far as I know it requires the media card.
    07-10-09 07:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD