Hi, I have a Premium Docs to Go but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to install spreadsheets and Word documents from my PC onto my Curve 8900 using the Desktop Manager. How do you do this?? It's very easy with Palm software. I do not have a data package so I'm not interested in emailing myself the documents. How do I just sync stuff onto the Blackberry?

Please help!

Thanks,
    Kate
    04-01-09 03:19 PM
    Instead of using DM to transfer the documents to your BB, you can just use mass storage mode. Using mass storage mode you can drag and drop the files from your computer to the documents folder on the device or from the device to your computer.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-09 09:17 PM
    Thank you so much! That did the trick,
    04-02-09 09:18 PM
    Can you please give step by step instructions for us who are complete novices at this (I have had my blackberry for 4 days....)

I tried Window's Explorer but it will not let me drop into the BB....

Thanks....
    08-14-09 04:42 PM
    You do not need special software to see files on a media card, just connect your BlackBerry and PC using a USB cable.
    Make sure you set your BlackBerry for Mass Storage Mode - Options > Media Card > Auto Enable Mass Storage Mode When Connected = Yes or Prompt
    Windows Explorer cannot see the BlackBerry memory, only files on the media card.
    To see files in BlackBerry memory, you can use Desktop Manager with Roxio connected via USB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-09 10:11 PM
    Thank you so much. This is exactly what I needed....
    08-16-09 12:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD