Hello All,
    I am a brand new owner of an IMAC (snow leopard OS)- never had one before - Have always used a PC - so as expected there is a slight learning curve. I went to blackberry.com downloaded "BlackBerry Desktop Software" I didn't see "BlackBerry Desktop Manager" as I had on my PC. So question #1 is did I download the correct program? just as a note when I typed in "IMAC" in the search window in the BlackBerry web site the BB desktop software is what was offered as a download. I attempted to back up my Tour and then sync it - end result everything seems to be wiped out. I just finished manually entering all my contacts back into my phone. As I would like to attempt backing up my info again I'm needless to say worried that I may wipe out the info again. May someone please help me with step by step instructions on how to backup & sync my Blackberry Tour. Thank You
    Last edited by Express66; 05-08-11 at 05:38 PM.
    05-08-11 01:11 PM
    Express....
    First, back up the phone. Once you have done that, you have to select what you want to sync. Then hit sync....and you are on your way.
    DLing it again now to double check.
    Good luck.
    Dominic
    05-12-11 06:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD