Just recently the BB Desktop Manager has begun deleting all my Outlook Calendar appts that are more than a week old. Any ideas out there that I can use to stop this?
    08-17-10 01:48 PM
    Just recently the BB Desktop Manager has begun deleting all my Outlook Calendar appts that are more than a week old. Any ideas out there that I can use to stop this?
    Check in the devices Calendar (inside the Calendar App click the menu button a go to Options) Options for how long does the device keep past appointments. If you have set that option to lets say 15 days and the synch options of DM is set to synch all Calendar appintments.. when doing the synch it will delete from Outlook any appointment that is older than 15 days.

If you wish to keep your devices Calendar clean of past appintments just make sure to modify DM synch option so as to only synch future appointments.

I hope this helps you out!
    08-17-10 04:29 PM
    Thank you Scout,

It does not seem to be making a difference but for now I have change my sync on the DM to only effect future appts and this has left the old appts in tacked.

Again, thank you for the help.
    08-24-10 09:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD