I do not get the option to update to OS 10.1 on BB Link, is there something I can do???

BBLink.bmp
    07-12-13 10:35 AM
    Connect your device to your PC via USB cable
    Click the Settings icon
    Make sure Automatically check for BlackBerry Link and device software updates is checked.

If you have an official version for your device it should allow you to install.
    BB12MX likes this.
    07-12-13 10:56 AM
    Connect your device to your PC via USB cable
    Click the Settings icon
    Make sure Automatically check for BlackBerry Link and device software updates is checked.

If you have an official version for your device it should allow you to install.
    Thanks, but I do have all those things ... I am now downloading a leak, because I do not get the OS update anywhere =(
    07-12-13 11:12 AM
    Ahhh, ok, for a leak. Back up your device first!

Turn off your device and connect it via USB to your PC.

Download a leaked version like https://mega.co.nz/#!XchTkBZD!HZs04T...KmeJMBd6RvmN9s 10.1.0.4543

Extract the OS (If the download was in the form of a .rar file, then you can use WINzip or 7zip to extract it) and double click on it. You should see a window like this.

Turn on your device and it should load the OS pretty quickly.

Cheers,
    Last edited by OniBerry; 07-12-13 at 11:26 AM. Reason: Added extraction information
    BB12MX likes this.
    07-12-13 11:21 AM
    Thanks, but I do have all those things ... I am now downloading a leak, because I do not get the OS update anywhere =(
    Go with the leak, you will be Ok
    I thought Telcel will release it when they start to sell the Q10,but it ain't happening =/
    BB12MX likes this.
    07-12-13 11:55 AM