Hi, I love my Z10 , I however do not LIKE Link!!!!. This program is driving me nuts. It is NEVER reading my phone or working. I am trying to transfer music over and have to email it to myself which eats my data. Can somebody help me. I want to find another way to get my music to my phone or get Link working. I am so stressed been trying for so long need my music. It makes my phone even better. If, I have to email on my laptop to my phone on wifi, do I still use data? And, can we bbm on wifi because people at Rogers have so many stories and just want to know once and all.
    Thanks.
    08-21-13 08:12 PM
    If you plug your Z10 into your PC by USB cable, you'll be able to access media via your PC's File Explorer. You can transfer any songs, photos, or videos from one to the other that way.
    Your PC will map your Z10 as Z drive & media card as Y drive, or something similar.
    08-21-13 09:12 PM
    Btw, welcome to CrackBerry! Or congrats on making your first Forums post, at least.

I made the thread title more descriptive for you.
    Imagine how hard it would be to find or give any help if every thread was called "Problem" or "Help me!"
    08-21-13 09:43 PM
    If you plug your Z10 into your PC by USB cable, you'll be able to access media via your PC's File Explorer. You can transfer any songs, photos, or videos from one to the other that way.
    Your PC will map your Z10 as Z drive & media card as Y drive, or something similar.
    I think you have to go into setting / storage scroll to bottom and turn on usb mass storage do you not.??

Posted on my amazing Q10 made better by Berryleaks
    08-21-13 09:49 PM
    Why can I not see mass storage?

Posted via CB10
    09-02-13 01:32 PM
    I think you have to go into setting / storage scroll to bottom and turn on usb mass storage do you not.??

Posted on my amazing Q10 made better by Berryleaks
    It needs to be "off" for the network mapping of "Y" and "Z" to happen. If it's "on" then only the installed SD card shows up as a direct usb removable drive. But the internal memory is a no-show.

For the OP, do you even have a micro SD card installed in your phone? If you don't have the mass storage option, then you may not have an SD card installed to begin with.

Posted via CB10
    saxxman likes this.
    09-02-13 06:43 PM
    Thank you little Fat Farmer....the blessed 'key' to getting music, etc., to your Z10 from the laptop.....is making darn good and sure you have USB MASS STORAGE TURNED ON.
    It won't work until this is done. THANK YOU LITTLE MR. FAT FARMER PERSON....there's nothing quite like
    being 'totally correct'.
    04-13-14 11:35 PM
    The way to see the mass storage is this way:

Settings/ Storage and Access
    Make sure that USB Connection Connect to Windows is checked
    Also....Access using Wi-Fi has to be On
    NOW>>>>>scroll to the very bottom of that page....see USB Mass Storage make sure it's On
    Voila!! (I think...haven't used it yet, but gonna try this second.) Cheers!
    04-13-14 11:38 PM