How can i sync my blackberry with outlook using Desktop manager (Can show the steps to me)..
    12-24-10 09:31 PM
    Desktop Manager 6 makes it really easy. I would suggest reading the manual from the download page.
    12-24-10 09:57 PM
    The BlackBerry 101 Lecture series is a great resource. Here's a link to the specific topic you want, but they're all worth reading. How to Setup your BlackBerry to Sync with Outlook | CrackBerry.com
    12-24-10 10:22 PM
    Can i use the same way to sync e-mail, because i cannot see the email button in the sync option. Thanks~
    12-24-10 10:42 PM
    Email is pushed over the air to your device as it comes in. You don't have to sync to a PC to get it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-24-10 10:50 PM
    Thanks Jeff,

Now I have a problem is I activated a Blackberry for one user, but the BB just can got about some of email from his mail box (BES setting is got 200 emails when activate the BB)

Is any way to copy all email to from his outlook to Blackberry?
    12-24-10 10:59 PM
    I don't know any way to copy emails from Outlook to the BlackBerry if the BES doesn't push them. In the past when I have inadvertently deleted emails from my BlackBerry, I have forwarded the emails to myself to get them back in the BlackBerry inbox.

12-24-10 11:06 PM
    Thanks Jeff,

Now I have a problem is I activated a Blackberry for one user, but the BB just can got about some of email from his mail box (BES setting is got 200 emails when activate the BB)

Is any way to copy all email to from his outlook to Blackberry?
    You'll have to forward it all, sorry.

12-25-10 03:43 AM
    Thanks for the corroborating post. It's good to know there is not some simple solution that I had overlooked.
    12-26-10 08:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD