Google hasn't helped me at all...and my computer acts like it cant install desktop manager anyways...idk y...is there a reason why?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-17-10 12:39 AM
    You may need to manually install the drivers for your phone. Try it and see if that helps
    05-17-10 12:54 AM
    *I know it says its for Rhapsody but the link is just for the drivers.
    05-17-10 12:55 AM
    How and where do I get the drivers from?

05-17-10 03:35 AM
    How and where do I get the drivers from?

Did you try clicking on the link in Supermario28's post. Click on the word Drivers (in blue) which is a link.
    05-17-10 06:10 AM
    Do you have admin access on the computer/does your login you usually use have restrictions on running programs?

05-17-10 08:38 PM
    Thanks I'm gonna try this drivers link

05-18-10 01:43 AM
    i tried to and i installed that driver and it didnt work...is it because i dont use verizon service? i use sprint...
    05-19-10 02:59 AM
    I guess I will ask - why don't you want Desktop Manager installed? (although, that might still not address your problems). If nothing else, it allows you to backup your phone and all of its data and settings?

What happens if you plug in the usb cord? Do you have Mass Storage Mode enabled on the Tour? Try another usb socket on your computer. Do not use a usb hub. There is also a way to make sure that your computer shows additional drives altho at the moment, I don't recall where you do that tweaking - it might be under Manage Computer = storage devices.
    05-19-10 08:39 AM
    My windows xp machine will not see my tour unless I manually approve it to switch to mass storage mode...then it comes up as a drive under my computer.
    05-19-10 12:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD