Using the latest version of Blackberry Link to sync my contacts from my phone to my PC. It doesn't work. Get a "Error opening data store accessor object".

Using Windows 8.1. The only possible 'account' to sync to is Windows Contacts. I just want a one way sync of my contacts to my computer.

I'm able to do a full backup. I want my contacts exported for other uses but the software doesn't seem to work.

Solution from
    blackberry.com/btsc/KB32234

does not work (also default location never changed)

Thanks for you help in advance
    05-30-15 04:31 PM
    KB32234 was written in 2012 for the BBOS Desktop Software, not the BB10 Link software. Are you using BBOS with an older BlackBerry or BB10 with a newer BlackBerry? Are you using Link Version 1.2.3.56 (this appears to be the latest version)?.

Here's a similar Knowledge Base article regarding the same error which apples to the Link software: KB34453-BlackBerry Link displays the error: Sync was unsuccessful error ? ?CPreferencesManager:Configuration Value for /Preferences/Account_3_196610/DevicePin not set in TransConfig.xml for Translator RimBB?
    05-31-15 11:05 AM
    Thanks for your response.

I'm using BB10 (BB Link does not work with BB7 or older). I'm aware that KB is for the old BBOS software, but its the only one that contained the message I was seeing (and possibly related to the same problem) That KB article you linked to is not the "Error opening data store accessor object" error I'm seeing, and is also specific to syncing with Outlook.

Yes, the latest version is installed. Also the only option I have to sync my contact is Windows Contacts, and not Outlook (since I don't have outlook installed). Is there another contact syncing 'account' I can use other than Outlook or Windows Contacts?
    06-12-15 09:59 PM