Hello all
    My name is Paul I am 45 years old. I come from the east coast of England a place called Cleethorpes. I have always been interested in computers and gadgets. I am new to the Blackberry .
    I have only owned one for three weeks. So here is my question,
    on my old phone I used to plug it into my PC the icon would appear I could click on the phone icon and use all its facilities on my PC. I could type in a text message click send and it would send it from my PC through to my phone.
    I was just wondering if there is an application for this type of thing for the Blackberry
    kind regards paul
    10-06-09 06:08 PM
    I haven't heard of such an application. sorry
    10-06-09 06:29 PM
    Thank you for replying m8,I hope there is a application for this, as I find it much easier typing on a keyboard than I do on the Blackberry. Anyway thanks again m8 all the best Paul
    10-07-09 02:54 PM
    Hvant seen an app but did find this! hope it helps.

IGo Stowaway Bluetooth Keyboard Wireless Keyboard
    10-07-09 03:22 PM
    m_jameson1

I wasn't expecting anyone to start searching the web for me. but you did.
    so thank you for your time and effort it is appreciated all the best paul
    Last edited by paulsi; 10-08-09 at 02:03 PM.
    10-08-09 02:00 PM
    any time sir!
    10-08-09 03:22 PM
    ive seen something similar for the samsung impression. but nope dont know about if theres something like that for blackberrys
    10-08-09 03:44 PM
    i know the iphone has an app for it tho.
    10-08-09 03:45 PM
    most of the phones that I have owned have this facility at standard. I really do miss it, If I am at home the Blackberry will be plugged into my PC,this has always been the case with every phone I have owned. and instead of disconnecting to send text messages just do it on your PC. it's so much easier especially if you have big hands .
    Thanks for your reply kind regards Paul
    10-08-09 05:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD