I can't seem to figure out why everytime I back up my 8900 or my Bold on the desktop manager to update the phone my sound profiles and berry buzz are the only things that don't sync and have to reset their settings everytime and is very annoying. Anyone know the solution to this?
    Thanks
    09-18-09 11:45 PM
    No solution I know of. They don't get backed up properly for me either.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-19-09 12:16 AM
    When I used to switch between my Bold and 8900 all the time, the sound
    profiles wouldn't sync. Then I uninstalled BerryBuzz from each device just to
    test it, and it did sync. There's just no solution to it.

As a matter of fact if you delete BerryBuzz off your phone it will revert your
    profiles back to the way they were factory.
    09-19-09 12:58 PM
    Alright thanks guys I guess there is nothing to be done about it...thanks anyways.
    09-19-09 03:27 PM
    It's a shame when developers ignore problems like these. Any app that adds an alert to profiles seems to interfere with the ability to backup. I saw this initially ages ago with Freenews and then BB Alerts.

09-19-09 03:37 PM
    It's a shame when developers ignore problems like these. Any app that adds an alert to profiles seems to interfere with the ability to backup. I saw this initially ages ago with Freenews and then BB Alerts.

I don't think they ignore those problems. It's probably not as easy to fix as
    one might think. The app developers do a great job.
    09-19-09 05:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD