After 39 records the syncing stops and shows Error 0x80040fb3. I have a Curv 8310 and using Desktop Manger 4.7.

Please Help!
    08-29-09 03:13 PM
    Hey !
    I was told it is related to a missing or invalid Business or Name or abbrev. etc...Blackberry does not do things like we want compared to Outlook.
    Also to recheck around the error entry number to go through your Outlook addy book and make the needed changes. I am still working out the kinks on mine. Next time I will try letting the updater make the needed changes to Outlook/Blackberry for me I guess.
    11-20-09 05:21 PM
    I have the BB Curve 8330 and DM ver 5. I did a sync previously and had no problems. I then went through my Outlook 2003 and cleaned out my duplicates and cleaned up a few other things. When I went back to the DM and have my Outlook overwrite everything on my BB, I received the error 0x80040fb3. I went through the Forums on this site and found that there is a problem if there are pictures in your address book. For some reason, the newer version of DM does not like this. So I went to Configure-->Sync-->Configure sync-->check address book-->Advanced-->Map Fields-->scroll down to pictures and click pictures to remove the arrow-->click ok-->your back to Advanced and click ok-->now your back at the Intellisync Setup, click ok. I then started the sync of the address book and had no further problems. It ran like a champ. Of course I did not have the pics in my address book, but was able to reload them after all of this. Hope this helps....
    12-11-09 10:19 PM
    After successfully synchronizing to Outlook 2010 for one month with my new BB Bold 9900, I suddenly got the dreaded error message and can't seem to get rid of it with the remedies discussed in this thread. Has anyone succeeded in ridding this problem with the 9900/Outlook 2010 synch?
    01-09-12 03:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD