I have been having some trouble getting the desktop manager working with my new storm. Whenever I try to use the Media Sync it tells me that the application had to shut down and if it continued to happen please reinstall the app. Well, after about 5 tries I uninstalled the program, went to the Blackberry website and downloaded the software from there, but the same thing continues to happen. any ideas??????
    11-29-08 05:13 PM
    Which DM are you using? Storm requires 4.7 I believe. Also, what are you wanting to transfer, just music? Why not try mass media?
    11-29-08 05:32 PM
    I am using 4.7. can you expand on your mass media comment. i would love to try anything that works. thanks.
    11-29-08 05:33 PM
    What OS are you running on your computer?

Mass Media refers to the BlackBerry acting like a glorified USB storage drive. Once activated as such, you plug your BB into your computer using the cable, and your computer reads it as a storage drive.
    11-29-08 05:35 PM
    ^^ Above covers it. Options > Media Card > Auto Enable Mass Media... > On or Prompt
    11-29-08 06:13 PM
    I apologize for the late response, but this worked extremely well. Thanks for your help!
    12-01-08 07:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD