Anyone out there able to use BB Blend on a computer that is connected to the network via the Cisco AnyConnect VPN?
    I was so excited for Blend as I work on a computer all day but it'll never connect to the phone (network or USB) while the VPN is connected (which has to be connected for work). I read that I needed to make sure that the AnyConnect had 'Allow local (LAN) access when using VPN (if configured)' checked, which I do, and to make sure the network adapter settings don't have additional drivers added to the BlackBerry Network connection, which there aren't.
    I'm not sure if it's just the Cisco AnyConnect that is blocking this (with no solution to allow Blend) or if there is something else I need to do.
    Thanks for any responses!
    (I'm using a BB Passport)
    05-14-15 03:54 PM
    Blend uses IPv6, even when connected by USB. Some VPN's that only support IPv4 will block all IPv6 traffic to prevent you from bypassing the VPN via IPv6. It's super annoying.

That might be what's happening here.
    05-15-15 11:11 AM
    Yes, works both on Cisco and Jupiter for me. As mentioned above, ipv6 is mandatory.

Posted via CB10
    05-15-15 11:23 AM
    Ah. Methinks that is the culprit. Here what I found in the AnyConnect settings:
    Has anyone been able to use Blackberry Blend on a computer connected to the network VPN Cisco?-capture.png
    05-15-15 11:59 AM