I want desktop manager to startup when my computer starts, or even better via task scheduler (so it only starts at a max of once per day), have it backup my phone without prompting, and then exit desktop manager. Is there a command line for DM that will do this?

If there is no way of doing it I'll just create a batch file with prcview to close desktop manager after a certain period of time, which assumes that I was there to click Yes before it happens.

I went ahead and created a batch file but I'm having trouble getting desktop manager to start while the batch file continues to execute. The batch file stops until I close desktop manager.
    08-19-10 04:17 PM
    Go into settings, choose start when windows starts, then choose backup everyday. Easy, quick and painless.
    08-19-10 05:04 PM
    Nice I like this option.. You still have to back up your media files seperatly,correct?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-10 05:47 PM
    Nice I like this option.. You still have to back up your media files seperatly,correct?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Not with Desktop Manager 6. It will take a lot of extra time to back up media though.
    08-19-10 06:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD