i installed latest desktop manager on my windows 8 from Bb websites. it got installed but everytime i start it with handheld connect or not it keep crashing and shows a pop up blackberry destorp manager stopped working followed by another pop up which says blackberry helper stopped working. i tried many time to uninstall it then install it cleanly but all in vain. please halp me out
    12-22-12 10:14 PM
    For Windows 8 compatibility see RIM's article at

Try this link it may help - KB32926-Support for BlackBerry Desktop Software on Microsoft Windows 8

Environment

BlackBerry Desktop Software 7.1
    Microsoft Windows 8
    Overview

BlackBerry Desktop Software will function when installed on Microsoft Windows 8, however .NET Framework 3.5 must be installed and enabled prior to the installation of the BlackBerry Desktop Software. Microsoft .NET 3.5 framework can be installed and enabled by following the instructions in the Microsoft article listed below.

Installing the .NET Framework 3.5 on Windows 8
    12-23-12 11:39 AM
    For Windows 8 compatibility see RIM's article at

Try this link it may help - KB32926-Support for BlackBerry Desktop Software on Microsoft Windows 8

Environment

BlackBerry Desktop Software 7.1
    Microsoft Windows 8
    Overview

BlackBerry Desktop Software will function when installed on Microsoft Windows 8, however .NET Framework 3.5 must be installed and enabled prior to the installation of the BlackBerry Desktop Software. Microsoft .NET 3.5 framework can be installed and enabled by following the instructions in the Microsoft article listed below.

Installing the .NET Framework 3.5 on Windows 8
    But I already have .Net installed latest version. Whenever I try to install it manually again it says .net is already a part of this os
    12-24-12 10:08 AM