hi everytime i connect to blackberry desktop manager says their is a system update but i have already updated to 713.can someone pls help me with this do i need to up date to the verizon update my phone is running great with no problems dont want to update to the verizon unless have to,any info on this would be appreciated
    06-24-10 07:50 PM
    hi everytime i connect to blackberry desktop manager says their is a system update but i have already updated to 713.can someone pls help me with this do i need to up date to the verizon update my phone is running great with no problems dont want to update to the verizon unless have to,any info on this would be appreciated
    Desktop manager update, rather than device update? I recently had one of those that was needed.
    06-24-10 07:53 PM
    It is a known issue for desktop manager to prompt you to update your core apps when you start it. Just hit cancel and forget about it
    06-24-10 08:06 PM
    that's a known issue as someone already mentioned. just hit "cancel"
    06-24-10 08:09 PM
    ok thanks just thought i might have done something wrong since this was my first update i have done.
    06-24-10 08:09 PM
    i appreciate everyones help
    06-24-10 08:10 PM
    I wondered about it myself for a while. Just never asked about it. Glad to see its a normal flaw and not my error
    06-25-10 12:13 AM
    I got that a few times so just accepted it, it updated the core apps and ever since dont get the problem and dont need to hit cancel, I looked at the core apps version and was the same as what was on there
    06-27-10 02:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD