I upgraded to a Bold two weeks ago after my Tour broke and I was able to get all of my information transferred thanks to a backup I did on Desktop manager the week before. The only problem is, none of my emails prior to Jan 26 will sync from my Oulook at work to my Blackberry. I have installed/uninstalled/installed the Desktop Manager several times and I am not given the option of sync-ing my emails. The only options for sync are Contacts, Calendar, Tasks, and Notepad. The Desktop Mgr software I used to have with prior BB's allowed me to sync emails. We do not have BB Enterpirse, so I am going through exchange to get my work emails. Everything comes through clearly, but is there anyway to capture and copy/sync all of my olde emails from Outlook to new BB? (Currently using Outllook 2003)

Thanks for your help!
    02-06-12 12:29 PM
    What version of DM are you using?

This thread might be of value to you....

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ed-help-20016/
    dirtycoke likes this.
    02-06-12 03:32 PM
    I am using Desktop Mgr 7.1 Bundle 457. I think Verizon offers an option on their support page to downgrade the desktop mgr program. Maybe I will try to go back and use an older version to see if that works. Thanks for the link! I will post again with success or failure. I appreciate our hlp.
    02-06-12 03:51 PM
    I tried, many times, DM 7.1.
    It WILL NOT sync email (for me).

I'm using this version. No errors, no timeouts, no problems.

https://swdownloads.blackberry.com/D...247A852FAD3647
    dirtycoke likes this.
    02-06-12 04:01 PM
    Did you get it fixed?
    02-09-12 11:36 AM
    I did get it resolved. I was unable to load the software version 6 for some reason as I uninstalled and installed it 4 times, but I guess my Bold uses the newest version as that would always load/open every time I would try to sync. I finally played around with it enough that on the desktop mgr version 7, that I saw under the applications manager that I had to install several of the applications. When I loaded all of these, my phone reset and somehow all of my previous emails reloaded from outlook. I am still missing a couple of days of emails in their, but I got 95% of what I needed. I hate to admit that I am not sure how it happened, but that wasthe result. I appreciate your help with this. If I am brae enough, I may go back to see what I did (after a thorough backup) and see if I can redo this so I can share an under stable solution on here.
    Thanks agin for your help!
    02-10-12 09:12 AM
    You are most welcome and I'm super glad you got it fixed.
    02-15-12 04:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD