Hello Everyone 8-)

I am new-ish Blackberry Classic user, and super pleased thus far.

I have an issue when using the Blackberry Blend program. When I delete an email in Blackberry Blend, the email is automatically moved to my trash folder in Outlook. The email is a gmail account.

I need this to stop, as many of the emails I receive I place into specific folders, and they are being automatically moved to the trash folder when I simply delete the email from the Blackberry Blend interface.

On my phone, I have the emails to be removed only from the device.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated!!
    07-29-15 12:24 PM
    When you delete an email on your phone, you normally get a prompt for Device Only or Device & Server.... But BLEND doesn't seem to be doing that and the setting that once allowed you to make it do it... seems to be gone. I couldn't find anything in settings anymore....

You could try on your phone with the DEVICE ONLY and make that your default.....
    07-29-15 02:10 PM
    Blend is just an interface for the device. The device settings control all actions. Deleting the email from Blend will delete from the device and delete from the server if that is how the device is set. Go into the Hub, and hit the overflow menu, and select settings, then display and actions. About half way down, what is your "delete on" set to? If you only want to delete from the device but keep on the server, change it to Hub only.
    07-29-15 02:13 PM
    Might be better to change to pop instead of imap?

Posted via CB10
    07-29-15 05:12 PM
    If only. My phone is set to delete in Hub but Blend still deletes it from the server and if it hasn't yet downloaded to Outlook on my computer it is forever gone as it doesn't go to the trash bin on my server. So now I have that annoying "confirm delete" option set to on and I'm less likely to delete a message by mistake.
    12-10-15 12:58 PM