My BB screen is damaged, and right now it is not possible to get it repaired. I have a Playbook and I want to get Blackbery Bridge on my Blackbery Bold 9780. But i cant see anything since my screen is damaged. The phone is fine, it works normally, all it is, is the screen. Which i think water has gone into. So yeah, how do i get Blackberry Bridge installed on My Bold?

Thanks,
    Jai

AND While I'm posting this thread, a huge shoutout for the Crackberry team, for making such an awesome site, where all people are so nice and friendly, were you ask questions and get good answers back without feeling stupid. Thanks a lot Crackberry! Appreciate it.
    02-24-12 07:27 PM
    Go to rroyy.com/ota on your computer, and download the version of Bridge you need. You should get a .jad file.
    Download OTA downloader from this website. Follow directions to convert .jad to .cod, and then load the .cod files from Desktop Manager.

I'm not sure if this will work, but theoretically it should. If it doesn't, go to the Playbook forum and request someone to upload a copy of the .cod for you.
    Last edited by raino; 02-25-12 at 05:27 PM.
    02-25-12 05:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD