Dear Users,

I am a total newbie to the BB world, just got my Torch and really like it, but I'm stuck as I can't get the download of the 108MB of Desktop Manager to work :-(

I have been trying for he month of January, even before I received the Torch, I get to between 50-80MB and the server stops responding. Does anyone have an
    up-to-date version that they could put on an ftp site and send me the link?

many thanks, cjb.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-30-11 02:11 PM
    If you have wi-fi download opera mini 5.1 you can use edge but will be there about an hour. download it to your sd card! Then thranfer it to your computer via sd adapter.That's what I did it kept failing on me and I had to do that.lol. Go to google and type blackberry desktop manager. 4.2 and click on softwaredownloads2 you'll see select you product click it and there should 4.2 all the way up to 6. It will work trust me! ♤

01-31-11 12:16 AM
    If you have wi-fi download opera mini 5.1 you can use edge but will be there about an hour. download it to your sd card! Then transfer it to your computer via sd adapter. That's what I did it kept failing on me and I had to do that.lol. Go to google and type blackberry desktop manager. 4.2 and click on softwaredownloads2 you'll see select you product click it and there should 4.2 all the way up to 6. It will work trust me! ♤

01-31-11 12:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD